PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Old Sparrowmen (or Fairy) PDFs

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-01-2021, 03:16 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Exclamation Old Sparrowmen (or Fairy) PDFs

Hi everyone, I hope you all have been well I know it's been a long time since I last posted on here!

I am currently working as an artist on the Pixie Hollow remake We the Pixies. I'm writing to ask for help finding assets, particularly sparrow men assets that we can use to add to our remake.

We have just recently released an alpha version with multiplayer and Schelly's Shears. Our next update hopes to include sparrowmen as an option in Create a Fairy. Our problem is we seem to have an easier time finding fairy clothes and hairstyles.

We would greatly appreciate any old pdfs, pngs, or assets you might have saved so that we can speed up our update!!

Thank you all, and it will be nice to hear from everyone again,

Jenny H.

p.s. If you would like to talk to me and catch up on discord, my name is Oona on there!

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 10-31-2021 at 02:35 PM. Reason: advertising
Old 10-31-2021, 09:50 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I see I'm about a year late, but I have around 20 Sparrowman PDFs if you're still looking! I attached screenshots of a few of them here (and can find a way to share the full files if anyone still wants them).

I'm also on discord, my name there is Nathalie.

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 10-31-2021 at 02:32 PM. Reason: advertising