PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Haha! Sounds like Noelle and Ayla will get along nicely then
Old 09-20-2015, 12:16 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Haha, they even have similar powers! Ayla and Noelle should totally be friends.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 09-20-2015, 01:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I agree
Old 09-24-2015, 11:05 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Beautiful posts, Night and Liri! I'm glad that Calla got the future that she's always wanted. And Mei and Jack are such a cute couple.
I'm planning to have a blank-slate character, and maybe Jess or Rhyllis will have a child. I'm also going to use Danton again, because I don't feel like his story is complete yet.

Sorry this took me so long. The beginning of the school year was a really busy time for me. Also, I don't usually write posts this long.

After a few days, the descendants began to leave Never Land and return to their own respective homes. Mom, Dad and I were among them.
I sat at the edge of the Magic Carpet, watching the island disappear from sight. The place that always looked like a bright, tropical paradise was gray and overcast now, the clouds hanging low and the sea a dark, stormy hue. But here and there, I could see patches of green, fields of wildflowers, their colors brightening once more. It felt like hope.
A sense of sorrow filled me. I hadn't known Dove well, so I didn't grieve for her the way some of the other descendants did. But in a way, I guess I mourned the fact that I didn't get to know her, because she had seemed like such a warm, loving person.

On the way back to Agrabah, I had a long talk with my parents. I told them how at home I felt in Estoriana now, in a way that I never had on Earth. My life felt like it had purpose now. I still wasn't entirely sure what the future would bring for me, but at least I knew where I belong now.
There was only one thing that I was worried about - what if my parents decided to move back to Earth? Estoriana was my home, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to stay here without them. I could understand it if they wanted to leave. After all, we had faced some rather terrifying situations on Exilia. But I hoped they wouldn't make me choose. Because I had no idea what I would do then.

Mom and Dad exchanged meaningful glances while I waited with baited breath.
"Jess..." Mom began slowly. "When your father and I first decided to move here, it was because we were looking for a fresh start. Things weren't going well for us at our jobs. We were looking for... well, an adventure, but also just to escape the stress of our lives on Earth."
"And I suppose we had imagined Estoriana to be a kind of utopia," Dad added with a sigh. "It wasn't realistic of us to think that way, of course. And it certainly wasn't fair to you, to take you away from everything you had in your old life."
"It's okay," I said, surprising myself. One thing that I'd learned through my time here was the ability to emphasize. "I wasn't very understanding towards your situation before. And I should have been. In fact, I never even thought about why you wanted to suddenly move to a whole different world. So I suppose there's blame to share."
Mom was staring at me like she'd never seen me before. "Jess... You've grown so much." She reached over and hugged me.
"We're so proud of you," Dad added, smiling.

"So... what have the two of you decided?" I asked nervously.
They exchanged another look. "I think what we're trying to say, honey, is that we think we should go back to Earth," Mom released a heavy sigh.
"It is our home." Dad took her hand. "Jess, what we were thinking was... Perhaps you could spend half of the year on Earth with us, and your old friends - and half of it on Estoriana with the other descendants."
"Would that be an okay compromise?" Mom asked.
I blinked. "You'd be okay with me doing that?"
"Seeing you here, knowing how much you have grown... Jess, we think you've found where you belong," Dad said. "And you're almost seventeen. You would have left home soon anyways."
I hesitated. Was it exactly what I wanted? No, of course not. But I'd learned now that perfect solutions often didn't exist; things were never tied into neat little packages with bows on top. Sometimes, in life, you just had to compromise, and make the best of what you have. This way, at least I would have what I wanted most - being with my family and being with my new friends on Estoriana - just not both at the same time.
So I looked up at my parents and said, "Okay."

Five Years Later...

Nothing quite compares to the majestic power of Estoriana's highest mountain range. The rugged peaks tower hundreds of feet above us, reaching high for the sky. The rough, jagged stone behemoths were covered with a layer of dense green forest near its base, with only craggy cliffside above that, leading up to the sharp, snow-capped peaks...

I paused and looked up from my notes to survey the scene before me once more. And once again, it took my breath away. Words really could not do justice to the sheer beauty of the mountains. But Destination Estoriana was expecting my next article in a matter of weeks, so I had better come up with something.
I put down my scroll and quill pen, and sat down on a nearby rock, breathing in the fresh mountain air. It had been two years, and I still couldn't believe I was fortunate enough to be doing this for a living. Being a travel writer was truly amazing.

It was like I was in a whole new world up here. A dazzling place that I never knew had existed until now. But now that I was way up here, it was crystal clear that I was in a whole new world.
Filled with unbelievable sights, and indescribable feeling. Just me and my Magic Carpet, plus whichever friend that wanted to come along on this particular journey, travelling the world.
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling... Through an endless diamond sky. Even the stars looked bigger, brighter, and closer up here.
Who knew where I would get to go next? It was all part of the mystery, the adventure.
I was like a shooting star. I had come so far, and I couldn't go back to where I used to be. Even if I wanted to.

Even if it wasn't perfect... It was still happily ever after.

(I was inspired by Night Wish's and Hazel's inspired-by-songs posts, so I decided to do one of my own. The last part of Jess's epilogue included lyrics from "A Whole New World". And I decided on five years later, not ten, because I wasn't sure yet if I wanted Jess to marry someone and have kids. We'll see in FFA.
Anyway, I wanted Jess to be a travel writer/journalist because Jasmine's dream was to see the world outside her palace, so I thought it'd be a fitting career path for her descendant. Also, it just seems like such an interesting job.
I can't wait to read everyone else's epilogues. And here is Jessamine, five years later.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jess.jpg (185.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Is anyone going to be the person who is at the place?
Old 09-26-2015, 04:03 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
What person and what place are you talking about PHF?
Old 09-26-2015, 03:35 PM
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
The person who is at the place that Phoebe's at.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I think Night had volunteered one of her characters a while back, but you could probably ask any person to do it if you had another idea
Old 09-26-2015, 04:07 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great post, Glory! I like the idea of Jess becoming a travel writer.
Now that's two people I've inspired! Am I awesome or what?

PHF ~ Yeah, I said you can have one of my characters talk to Phoebe if you want. Honestly, we're all pretty open to letting our characters be controlled on this RP. So you can have anyone talk to Phoebe - as long as they're acting in character, of course. I suppose it all depends on what you want Phoebe to do/become at the RP's end.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 04-28-2016, 12:16 AM
Awards Showcase

Hello?