PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

I slipped silently through the dim hallways in the Rameon palace, heading towards Princess Nyx's room. Ever since the Rameons invaded Tayvia, I have been working for them. My stupid brother Blake locked me up during the invasion, hiding me from my sister Rilla. I miss her so much. All Blake cares about is power, but Rilla loved me. Every night I dream of her coming to rescue me, freeing all the Tayvians in the process.
"Ah there you are Kailani." Nyx says, breaking my thoughts. The princess is generally kind to me, but she is still a Rameon, and I am still her servant. "I was about to send for you. We have a job to do down in the dungeons."

Nyx leads me down to the dungeon, and one of the guards hands me a torch. I hold it up high so that the princess can see. When we reach the end of the hallway, I almost drop my torch in shock as I see who the occupant of the last cell is. Rilla! I bite my tongue to keep from crying out, and tears threaten to fall down my cheeks as my dreams come crashing down. How will Rilla save me now?
"What is your name, Tayvian?" Nyx demands. Rilla slowly looks up at her, but her defiance falls away as she spots me standing there. Her eyes widen slightly, and a pained look crosses her face.
"I'm talking to you." Nyx says in annoyance. "What is your name?"
"Why should I tell you, Rameon." Rilla spits back, her anger flaring.
"I am royalty. I suggest you answer me now." Nyx says will a cold voice, her eyes hard and calculating.
"I am not going to tell you anything." Rilla retorts defiantly, glaring at Nyx.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:32 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

There was something I hadn't told the other Tayvians, not even Rilla. A secret part of me was relieved that we had a chance to go back to the Rameon palace, where the Tayvian prisoners were.
Of course I wasn't happy that my friends, including my best friend, had gotten captured. I was grieving their loss; and I was upset not only at the Rameons, but also at myself, for their loss.
But I did want an excuse to go there. For my father.
It felt wrong; putting my family's needs before everyone else's. Calaeron had lost his family as well, Maye had lost her mom, and Rilla and Aranel their sisters. But I was secretly worried that if I didn't go, nobody would want to save him.
You see, my father had once been a servant to the Rameons. My mother told me that. But he was a Tayvian, she always insisted, a bit overly defensive.
My father always wore a charm around his neck. I used to tease him about wearing a necklace, but I was secretly pleased that he had it. On it dangled two charms, a small silver crescent moon, and a violet-black raven.
I knew the moon was for me, of course. But I always wondered what the raven meant. No matter how many times I asked, he never did tell me...

The purply-black raven charm of my father's necklace glittered in the dim light of the dungeon's torches. Idly, I wondered why he never took it off, seeing how much of a failure as a daughter he considered me. Also, what did that danged crescent moon stand for, anyway? I brushed it off. Who cared about his silly sentimentality?
"I don't have time for this. I'm leaving," I spun on my heel.
"Raven." The sound of his voice stopped me. "If I may give one request... can I see the new prisoners? Just for a moment?"
"So you can plan to steal the Scepter and take over the country? Nice try." I smirked.
"You can be right there, watching." He was pleading with me now. I grinned. This was too good a chance to miss.
Besides, this might finally get me the chance to find out my father's secrets.
"Alright. Five minutes," I unlocked the door to his cell. After putting the chains on his wrists, I dragged him with me over to the corner cells.
As I approached, I could barely suppress a roll of my eyes when I saw Nyxie, with her ever-present servant girl. Daddy's favorite princess had gotten here before me.
As we got closer, I heard her version of "questioning" the prisoner in the far cell. I snorted with laughter. Nyxie spun around.
"You can't even get her name, after five minutes of trying?" I rolled my eyes. "I can see how well this is going."
Nyxie scowled. "What are you doing here, Raven? Father put me in charge of questioning."
"Are you sure you're up to it? Daughter or not, how do you think he'd react if you can't get a single answer out of any of them?" I gestured to the captive Tayvians.
"I'd like to see you do better," Nyxie snapped.
Yup, this was the closest I had to a friend. Well, there was Ember, but our interactions weren't really any friendlier.
I hadn't even noticed my father walk up the the captured Tayvian's cell and say something urgently, "Before you got captured, did you know a girl? Half fairy, half wizard. Her name's Crescent, Cress for short."
"Cress?" The captured Tayvian sounded surprised, and suspicious. "Who are you? Why are you asking this?"
My father sighed. Over the sound of my and Nyxie's arguing, I barely made out his whispered words. "She is my daughter."
I froze. Nyxie didn't seem to have heard anything. "What?" She snapped.
Cress. The fairy/wizard halfling is my half sister.
Without answering, I turned and ran out of the dungeon.
So that was what the crescent moon and raven stood for...

(Plot twist. I don't know why I wanted to do it this way, I just thought it would be cool.)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(I love it, Night! That's so cool!!

Okay, I'm finally going to post. Bear with me, there will be typos and it might not be as "glamorous" as some of my other posts. I can't do the sparkly font either )

Rilla

We teleported to the Rameon castle, using Raven's magic. She instructed the guards to divide us up, and I took one last fleeting, desperate glance at Ari and Maye. Maye's eyes were streaked with tears. It wasn't a difficult puzzle to configure: Raven had told Maye that Hazel was killed.
A guard cut the rope from my wrists and shoved me in the last cell on the left. I moved to the front, and stuck my hands out through the bars. I examined my wrists, red and indented from the rope. I moved my fingers around them, trying to get the blood circulating again. Seeing that it was no use and the blood would come back on its own, I turned around and looked at my new living quarters. The three walls were made of hard, cold, black stone. It seemed only fitting, my Rameon captors shared the same qualities. Straw littered the ground, I supposed it made the sleeping for the prisoners "comfier". Comfort was such an odd amenity nowadays, the word seemed almost obsolete. The only people that could even afford or own comfort of any kind anymore were the Rameons.
I'd only just decided to sit down on the damp floor when I heard the doors to the dungeon creak open. I heard shuffling, and distinct high heels coming my way. I didn't even bother to look up.
"What is your name?" A female, high pitched voice asked. I lifted my head slowly at the question, and realized the person who had spoken to me was the Rameon princess, Nyx. My eyes fluttered to the small girl by her side, holding the torch for her mistress. My eyes widened, and pain danced across my face. Kailani. My face goes blank again. If anyone found out Kai and I were sisters, it wouldn't end well.
"I'm talking to you," Nyx said in annoyance. "What is your name?" She repeated.
"Why should I tell you, Rameon?" I spat, anger pulsing through me.
"I am royalty. I suggest you answer me now."
I stared into her ice cold eyes. "I am not going to tell you anything," I replied defiantly.

(I will finish this in a few minutes!!)
Old 02-05-2014, 02:37 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thank you, Hazy. Welcome back! We've missed role playing with you.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Wow, and I said I'd "finish in a few minutes..."

Thanks Night, it's good to be back! Oh, and what should we do for the Raven and Nyxie thing, should they be spy in on the Tayvian group?
Old 02-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

It seems that this RP is starting to fade... could we bring it back up again, maybe?!
Old 02-11-2014, 04:59 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I'd love to continue, but I thought Rune might want to explain the "trap" that Eve described in her post.
I think it's going to be a great twist to the role play, but I don't know what it is or what it should be...)
Old 02-11-2014, 02:30 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Oh, yeah... I'll try to post later. Sorry!)
Old 02-12-2014, 11:05 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry I haven't been posting. Juggling too many RPs these days! I'll try to post tomorrow.
Hazy, I don't think I'm going to make Raven be a spy. You're right, I don't want both my characters to be with the group. Anyway, Nyxie can still do it if you want.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Rune

While they were all talking about the Sceptre, I was trying to find a good point where I could interrupt.
"The curse set by the Rameon king... Balthazar." Crescent grimaced at the utterance of the name. "I only know that the Sceptre lies in the heart of Ramea."
"Wait!" I suddenly burst out. "It's a trap!"
I find all eyes on me, making me wish I had waited maybe two seconds longer, or something. Oh well.
"What do you mean, 'its a trap'?" asked Cress.
"Well," I began, "for starters, they're already expecting you. They're not going to be coming after you for a little while--I'd say we have about a day, or more if we're lucky, of complete freedom. But then they'll start hunting for us again, probably with more agile guards than before."
I paused for a moment. An important thought had popped into my head when I had interrupted before, but it was gone now.
"Plus..." I started, hoping to encourage it back. No such luck. So, I went with the next thought on the topic. "...plus, the heart of Ramea, the Rameon Palace, is heavily guarded. Its also where they keep the most prisoners--not all of them, of course, but most of them. They'll probably try to use them against us if we do try to attack and they catch us."
There was a small pause.
"Well," began Calaeron, looking like he was up for the challenge, "we'll just have to be careful."
I nodded, not sure how to tell them that we were all going to be severely outnumbered, outmatched, and outwitted.
Yes, Rameons could be dull. When they were individuals. But as a team... you'd better steer clear. After all, its how we're the last ones left--no one else had a chance.
I tried to cheer myself up a little bit, though. After all, we were still free! Sure, we're the last line of resistance before our doom, but we still have a tiny sliver of a chance!

(I am so sorry I held everyone up! I'll try to be better next time!!)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 04-02-2014 at 03:43 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 01:53 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I'm so sorry guys, but I have so much schoolwork and other role-plays I am doing, I am going to have to drop this role-play. I really enjoyed this one while I was in it, but I hope you can understand, I'm dropping this along with Dimensional Knife. I hope you can figure something out with Maye and Ember... Thanks and sorry!!!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Always learning!
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 

Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
(It was fun role playing with you, Jenny! Don't worry, I understand.
Sorry I haven't posted in so long! I guess we have all been busy.)

Maverick

Rune's words were harsh to my ears, but we all needed to understand the reality of the situation. To put it quite simply, we were stuck. Stuck in a dark tunnel, a closing gyre. Our gap of opportunity was slowly diminishing, and soon we would only have a downward spiral of doom. We couldn't just stay here.
"Rune, I know you're right." I sighed. "It will be a challenge reaching the Rameon dungeon, but we have to go."
Rune looked unsettled, but nodded.
"No matter how dangerous it may be, we have to save our friends—we have to leave now," Crescent affirmed.
"Aranel, are you able to walk?" Calaeron turned to her.
Aranel eyed her injuries and frowned.
"It's all right. I can carry you on my back," I offered.
Calaeron assisted Aranel onto my back while Crescent and Saria gathered the few belongings we had.
"We'll think of a plan eventually. But right now, we've got to get moving. Maverick, lead the way," Crescent said.
All the others looked at me, and I suddenly felt uneasy. They were depending on me to lead them to the heart of Ramea. If we didn't make it in time, who knew what would happen?
Old 03-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw, bye, Jenny! It was fun RPing with you.
Okay, so sorry about my lack of activity guys.

Rune's words sounded ominous. And what was worse, I could tell that there was something more that she couldn't - or wouldn't - say.
But I agreed with Maverick. We had to do this, no matter how small our chances of success were. We couldn't leave our friends, our families, our world.
"No matter how dangerous it may be, we have to save our friends—we have to leave now," I affirmed.
"Aranel, are you able to walk?" Calaeron turned to her.
Aranel eyed her injuries and frowned.
"It's all right. I can carry you on my back," Maverick offered.
Calaeron assisted Aranel onto Maverick's back while Saria and I gathered the few belongings we had.
"We'll think of a plan eventually. But right now, we've got to get moving. Maverick, lead the way," I said.
Maverick looked nervous. He wasn't the only one. I'd basically admitted we didn't really have a plan. Say it like it was, right? I was never one to mince words or tell pretty lies to my friends.
I wished Rilla was here. She was always better at reassuring than I was. Funny how I missed our arguments now.
We set off. Conversation was limited as we followed Maverick. It soon settled into a grim silence.
The terrain began to change, going from the rolling hills and lush forests of Tayvia to a rugged land with jagged rocks and craggy cliffs. The border line between Tayvia and Ramea wasn't exactly a welcoming place - probably the most foreboding part of both countries. It had a distinct message - don't cross into the other land.
"You know," I finally broke the silence, because I couldn't stand my own grim thoughts anymore. "I always wondered why Tayvia and Ramea were so against one another. Even before they attacked, our two lands always remained at odds. Why?"
The others shrugged. Nobody had an answer for me.

(Hmm... I hope I haven't been gone so long I sound totally off the charts. )
Old 03-02-2014, 09:45 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Aww, we will miss you Jenny!!!
Wow I haven’t posted in a long time!!! And I haven’t even done a post for Raine yet! )

I listen quietly to a conversation happening somewhere in the dungeon. One of the voices I recognize as Raven, a Rameon girl who works for the king. I know who she is because I’ve seen her here a few times before. I've never actually met her, though.
I lean against the hard stone wall and rub my hands against my arms. It’s so cold and damp in here, not to mention extremely dark and uncomfortable. I've been here for about a month now...and I don't know how much longer I can stand it!
Just then, the king’s daughter, Nyx, strides by. To my relief, she passes my cell without a word. Still huddled against the wall, I listen to her question a prisoner. I can’t help but grin when the girl refuses to answer her.
That’s something Aranel would do. I think, then my smile fades. I haven’t seen my sister since the day I was captured. I miss her so much, I hope she is ok…wherever she is. And I hope she is trying to rescue me...
Just then, Raven bolts by the cell and leaves the dungeon, snapping me out of my thoughts.
What just happened? I wonder.

(I'll post for Aranel when I can!)
Old 03-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Always learning!
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Maverick

As we neared the outskirts of Tayvia, the atmosphere took a drastic change. The crags stood menacingly. A bleak wind began to rise. All light was slowly seeping from the sky. Everything around us held an aura of evil. Nonetheless, I continued trotting at a steady pace across the uneven terrain. The others followed with an eerie silence. When the Rameon border came into view, I felt a shiver rush down my spine. I hoped Aranel hadn't felt the shudder. I stopped in my tracks and observed the frontier. Suddenly, Crescent spoke, causing me to jolt once more, "You know, I always wondered why Tayvia and Ramea were so against one another. Even before they attacked, our two lands always remained at odds. Why?"
Without an answer, I shrugged slightly, but my eyes remained fixed on the border. Something about it felt amiss. If the Rameon Palace was heavily guarded, the Rameon border would certainly be equipped with guards, as well. Yet no one was in sight.
"Nightfall is approaching. We should rest," I advised. "We've covered a lot of ground for the day."
I eyed the frontier in the distance once more, with Ramea just in view. I tried to swallow the feeling the dread. Home sweet home, I thought bitterly.