PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Emma:
"I'm going back to my campsite. Annie, you come with me." said Lizzie. In a few minutes, we were at Star's campsite and Annie sat by me when we were roasting marshmallows.
"Annie, I thought you were with Lizzie." I said.
"I decided not to. I'm a bit mad at her." Annie said.
"Ok. I can see why. Let's go into the tents." I said.

Lizzie:
As soon as I started walking North, I saw two bonfire lights: a dim one and a really dim one. I did not know which one was my campsite, but I got a feeling it was the one with the brighter light. I ran Northwest towards the bonfire light. As it began to get really dim, I ran even faster because I thought it would go out. I got there and the bonfire was only glowing a little less than seeing a bit of it from where I was standing before I entered the giant clearing. Now all you could see was smoke rising up. I decided to ignore the bonfire and go to bed. It was bigger than my campsite, with logs to sit on and a few tents. One was a bit tilted because someone didn't attach it to the ground fully. I got into the biggest of the tents and fell asleep in no less than 10 minutes.

( The campsite Lizzie found is Emma's, not her's, but she does not know it's Emma's that she's sleeping in.)
Old 04-03-2014, 11:17 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(finally! a 6th page! I was so close to thinking it wasn't coming... anyway, ill post soon.)
Old 04-04-2014, 01:39 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(actually, i think i should post after everyone is ready to say its morning, because rainbow might have a few more posts to do, also it would give anyone who's behind a chance to catch up (: )
Old 04-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
My characters are all asleep , so I'll wait till everyone is ready to say it's morning.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:12 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Alyssa

I sighed as I slipped into the tent I shared with Heather. Sometimes I wished she wasn't so stubborn. Other times I wondered if it was really me who was the stubborn one.
Before she came to the island three years ago, things had been different. We'd been close.
I got into bed, the space beside me feeling painfully empty.

(Okay, you guys can make it morning now. Rain Feather isn't coming back to the camp, she's going to spend the night in the forest sorting out her feelings. So I don't have anything more to post for tonight.)
Old 04-04-2014, 04:37 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(okay,)
Sven:
I'm comfortably laying inside the hut I had made for myself, the sun peaking through an occasional crack where there isn't any twigs or bark. I then pull myself off the bed and head outside, and wonder if anyone else is up by now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy:
My eyes flutter open as I hear the peaceful sound of birds chirping. I sit up, and look around. Okay, I'm not in my house anymore... I stand up, and I can't help but wonder where I am, and why I'm not in the safety of my nice and warm home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon Falcon:
The sun shines bright in my eyes, and it makes me sit up. I hear the crackling of footsteps, and I run outside to see who it is. I try to open the door, as I remember that it got jammed a few weeks ago. I try pulling and pulling and pulling repeatedly. But eventually it flies open, knocking me down on my butt.
"Whoa!" I hear Sven call out. "You okay?" He asks, holding out a hand to help me back up on my feet. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay." I say, laughing. He starts laughing, too, until he starts to chase me and I try to run as fast as I can to stay ahead of him.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 04-04-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Emma:
I wake up to sunlight shining in the window of my tent and the sound of chirping birds. I see that Annie had woken up, too.
"Isn't it a wonderful morning?" I asked.
"The best since I've gotten here." said Annie.
"Let's see about the others." I said.

Lizzie:
I woke up at about dawn. I could tell because as I climbed out of my tent, I could see the beautiful sunrise.
"Now back to the others. It's southeast." I said to myself quietly. I ran to the campsite my sisters and friends were at. I smiled as I felt the breeze brush up against my face.
I arrived at the other campsite right after sunrise had finish. The others were beginning to get out of their tents. Emma was the first to look at me.
"Good morning Sven and Lizzie! Isn't it a wonderful morning?" Emma says.
"Yes! I'm glad you think so." I say.

Annie:
As soon as Lizzie arrives, Emma welcomes her right away.
"Hello everyone, isn't it a good morning? I arrived here mid-afternoon yesterday and I've never seen such a beautiful morning since!" I said happily.
Moon Falcon and Sven were laughing and chasing each other around the campsite. I just smiled.
Alyssa looked at them and wasn't smiling or frowning.
"Are you not having a great morning?" I asked concernedly.
"Not that. Just a thought from last night." Alyssa explained.
"Oh." I said.

(That ok,Glory?)
Old 04-07-2014, 05:06 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(huh, glory hasn't posted yet.....i wonder why.....)
Old 04-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
(huh, glory hasn't posted yet.....i wonder why.....)
Probably to let the others catch up.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:21 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(okay, ill try to post later for lucy, i guess.)
Old 04-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I'm sorry guys! And Rainbow that's fine.

Alyssa

I watched everyone getting up in the pale morning light. Moon Falcon and Sven chased each other around, laughing. Everyone looked cheerful and upbeat. The only one not joining in the happy mood was me.
I sighed. Then the youngest girl, Annie, asked if I was having a bad morning. I said no, it was only a feeling left over from last night.
Looking at all the Pattingtons, I felt a twinge of jealousy. "You're so lucky to be close to your sisters," I said to Annie. "I wish Heather and I could be like that."
Just then, I saw my sister step out of the forest, where she must have spent the night. She didn't look any more cheerful than I felt. I wasn't sure, but I think she may have heard what I said to Annie.
Heather didn't come over to me, though, instead addressing everyone else. "Should we go check on the new girl? She's probably scared and alone after suddenly waking up here."

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 04-08-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Its Pattingtons, not Penningtons, but that's ok since the last name was Penningston for one of my RPs.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay I changed it.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:44 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
"Should we go check on the new girl? She's probably scared and alone after suddenly waking up here."
is "the new girl" Lucy? I'm just asking so I can make positively sure before I post.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes. I put that there because you said you planned to post for Lucy.