PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:56 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: Heather Sykes (or Rain Feather, she goes by both names)
Appearance: Tall, willowy, windblown curly light brown hair and hazel eyes
Personality: Outgoing, sensitive, caring, free spirit, is a nature person
Any other siblings on the island: Yes
Other: She's been on the island for three years

Name: Alyssa Sykes
Appearance: Tall, dark brown hair tied back and hazel eyes
Personality: Smart, confident, careful, practical, protective
Any other siblings on the island: Yes
Other: Just arrived on the island. Had the dream while searching for her sister. Is now trying to find a way off the island for both of them.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 03-14-2014 at 11:52 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey this sounds fun Kenzie! I will join tomorrow
Old 03-14-2014, 10:08 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Star:
"Can we just forget about this?" Sven said.
"Haha, yeah. That.... that might be best." In that moment, I understood. Right then and there, it did feel awkward. And yet, I spent so much time telling him that there was no reason to feel awkward. We had always been just friends, and I knew he knew that. But I just pushed it out of my mind, grabbed my shoes, and started walking. I turned back, he was just standing there.
"Sven, are you coming?" I asked. "I bought marshmellows from the shack on the other side of the island. And if you don't come you're gonna miss out..." I said, knowing that would tempt him. And it did. He came running, fast.
"First one to the campsite is a rotten stepped on marshmellow!" He shouted, running as fast as he could.
"Oh... you're on!" I said, running right after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy:
I was combing my curly blonde hair, when I heard Mom talking with Dad. Now, I don't eavesdrop, but they've always talked loud. I got used to it as I grew up more. I put the brush down and listen.
"Listen, we haven't seen her (her is Moon falcon,) in years! And I have no idea what happened to her!" Mom said, a touch of fear in her voice.
"You know she went missing. But Lucy doesn't know that her sister--" Dad said, but I cut him off there. I had heard enough as it was. Apparently, I had a sister that went missing.
However, that would explain the bed on the other side of the room that had never been slept in, as long as I can remember.
But I couldn't help but be happy. When I was growing up, I thought I was an only child, with no siblings. But I was wrong! I plopped down on the bed with glee. But just as fast, I got right back up again and straightened the sheets out.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Here are Alyssa and Heather (Rain Feather).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alyssa.jpg (47.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Heather (Rain Feather).jpg (50.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Here's my form!

Name: Evelyn Myers (Wind Skipper or Lil Skipper or Skipper)
Personality: Quiet, quick, daring, slightly mischievous
Appearance: attached
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island to?: no, just Evelyn.
Other: Evelyn is small and fast, and she loves to climb, run, and hide. She has been on the island since she was four years old.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wind Skipper:Evelyn Myers.jpg (28.7 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rain Feather

I woke up, feeling the night air on my skin. It smelled fresh and cool, as it always did after a rain storm. I smiled to myself, got up, and slipped the blue feather I always wore into my light brown hair.
I always wore the feather. As long as I could remember, I have always been fascinated by birds and flying. That, along with my uncanny ability to predict the weather by looking at things in nature, earned me the name Rain Feather.
"Heather, it's the middle of the night," my sister, Alyssa Sykes, murmured sleepily. I'd been so pleased when she arrived at the island. I haven't seen my sister in years, and I'd missed her.
But all Alyssa wanted to do was find a way off this island. She refused to even get an island name.
"I'll be right back," I whispered. I slipped away and walked into the woods.

(Anyone available for Heather to run into? )
Old 03-15-2014, 12:44 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

(Anyone available for Heather to run into? )

I am!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star:
"Haha! Sven, you're a slowpoke!" I said, running just a little bit ahead of him, I was looking back and not paying attention to what was in front of me. I eventually looked in front of me, and there was a girl walking straight in front of us. And I couldn't stop myself-- and--- and---- and---
*crash*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven:
I stopped running. I could see just well enough to tell that Star had ran right into another girl. "Woah! Are you two okay? You hit each other hard."

(im still without an appearance for Sven If you need too, just say he has brown hair and grey eyes.)
Old 03-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

I ran through the tall island grass, breathing in the crisp night breeze with a small smile. I loved to run, and thats what gained me my name. They called me Wind Skipper because I ran like the wind and I was the youngest on the island. Some called me Skipper for short.
Suddenly I heard voices, and I stopped instantly, hiding in the shadows nearby.

"Woah! Are you two okay? You hit each other hard." I recognized the voice as belonging to Sven, the new boy.
"Ouch. Yeah. I'm ok." I hear Rain Feather reply, "You okay Moon Falcon?"
"Yeah. I'm fine." She replies. I listen carefully, but soon I am sure that it is just the three of them, so I walk out to join them.
"Hey there Lil Skipper." Moon Falcon says in greeting.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:28 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rain Feather

I was surprised to run into Moon Falcon and Skipper, out so late at night. I noticed Sven, the new guy was with them. He seemed entirely comfortable, and was already friends with Moon Falcon.
"I wish my sister would learn a thing or two from you, Sven." I sighed.
Skipper looked sympathetic. "Alyssa still at it?"
"Yup." I sighed, looking around me. "I wonder what her problem with this island is. I love it here. It's so beautiful..."
Old 03-15-2014, 04:17 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

( I just realized, our characters literally ran into each other. didn't they glory?)
Moon falcon:
"Hey, do you wanna come back to our campsite with us? We were heading there so we could roast marshmellows, and I would love it if both of you came with us."
(sorry, its too short)
Old 03-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha, I actually didn't mean it so literally when I said "run into". But this works!
I'll post soon.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:50 PM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Wow... I completely forgot about this.
ill try to post later.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:56 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

OK. ^^
I was just about to pm you about that
Old 03-16-2014, 01:28 AM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
lace:
I'm sitting on the beach skipping stones. I hear a noise and run into the woods to see what it is.
(I know its short, but its all I have time for. sorry)
Old 03-16-2014, 01:34 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria_Water Talent View Post
(I know its short, but its all I have time for. sorry)
no, no! its fine! I understand. you're very busy. its okay.