PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Tiger:
I want to go to the lagoon too but I know mermaids are sometimes unfriendly to fairies. "We could go to explore!" I said. "Awe!" Nibs said. "Can't we go hunting?" These ideas both sounded like fun. But I don't know what to chose. "Lets all vote!" I said.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Hum
I thought about it for a moment. Adventuring was fun, and it usually led to treasure hunting--one of my favorite activities. Hunting was also fun, especially since no animals really got hurt. The Lost Boys, on average, hit more trees than squirrels. And, it was true--mermaids were often not friendly to fairies, and being that close to water posed the risk of falling in and sinking.
"Change my mind: I vote for adventuring!" I started. "Anyone else?"
Old 07-15-2013, 04:39 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Fox

"Adventuring!" I call out to the others. Usually when we go adventuring, we come upon a hidden cave full of treasure from Captain Hook, or sometimes we find a cool path that we can travel on. It's my favorite.
"Maybe we can go to Mermaid Lagoon, even!" Slightly says. "Yeah!" I say, grinning at the others.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Otter
Tink looks at me. "What do you wanna do Otter?" The others look over as well.
I shrug, "I'm up for adventuring." Everyone else votes as well.

"Adventuring it is!" Peter calls out, and everyone cheers in excitement. "Lets go find some treasure!"
The boys start whooping loudly and we sprinkle pixie dust on all of them. Soon we are flying through Neverland, looking for anything interesting.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Darla

I woke up last, hearing everyone saying adventure. I wear my purple clothes as usual, and a dark cloak. I took my stick and flew over to the water bowl to wash my face.
I flew out to see what was going on. Everyone was discussing what to do today, and most fairies picked adventure.
"Hey Darla! Wanna join?" asks Cubby and Robin. I froze. I shook my head. "Aww, okay!" Cubby says. I whisper in Robin's ear,"I'm gonna go somewhere."
She nods.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:34 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(Sorry for not posting.)
Posy:
I wake up, comb my long hair, even though I have gone several days without combing it. I can remember my friend back in Pixie Hollow. She always wanted to comb it.
"Willow! Your hair is so pretty!" Dahila said.
"Thank you!" I said, sipping my tea. It was just getting dark, and we just watched the sun go down. That was when it got bad. That was when the hawk came.
"AWK!" Came the piercing squeal.
"Willow, what was that?!" Dahila started shaking.
"Dahila, calm down. It sounded like it was far away. We'll be fine."
Then the sound came closer. Dahila started to shake even more. I see feathers, and I fly into a bush. I look back at our table. The table is knocked over, and so is the stool that Dahila sat on. And she was gone!
I run to the spot she where she sat, and there, laying on the ground, was the headband she was wearing. I put it on, and look at the sky. From then, I always wore her headband.
I was cut by a thorn that day, and it went deep enough to scar. No one ever sees it though. That's probably what mademe get so brave. I still have the dress that I was wearing, it has a huge tear on the side. It's buried somewhere in my wardrobe.

"I like you because you always know what to say or do at the right times." I can still here Dahila telling me after her animal friend ran away. She was so upset, and I was there for her.
I look in my mirror, the headband still on. I flash back, when Dahila and I were in my house, laughing at the newset joke Dahila heard somewhere. I can still remember when I left. I left everything in my closet, except that dress, where it was, because by now it's too girly for me. I flew, flew away from all the memories that once made me happy. I found my way to the hideout, and spent a few days camping outside. That first night was hard, but the second day, I became tougher, made clothes out of lots of different things, and changed my name to Posy. But there's still somthing inside me that thinks that Dahila could still be out there somewhere. I never have really given up on finding her.
(If someone wants to come in they can. It would be a good time.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 04-03-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend

Hum
All the Lost Boys seemed to be so excited to go as soon as the dust is on them, when I realized something. I reached up my hand to my face, and tapped it. No water rippling vision--so no dewdrop goggles!
Of course! I realize, hitting myself on the head. Everything isn't supposed to look this fuzzy! I knew that!
"Tootles!" I call out into what I hope is his ear. "Tootles, can you take me back to my bed? I need to grab my goggles!"
He doesn't reply, but instead starts to run toward the room that I know has all the exits. He eagerly jumps in what I assume to be a basket, and begins to pull himself up. He always has issues flying out of the Hideout.
"Tootles!" I try again. "My goggles!"
"What?" Comes his tiny, breathless reply.
"I need to go back!" I tell him. "I left them by--"
"No time," he grunts. Tootles, on average, doesn't talk much. When he does, its usually broken up, and short.
I sigh, trying to stare at the ground below, but it just looks like a tan blob. What fun is an adventure with a fairy that can't even see? I wonder. Looks like I'll have to find a dewdrop outside before they evaporate for the day.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-20-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:59 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Tiger
I saw the fairy who usually wears dewdrop goggles not wearing them. I don't think any lost boy would get them for her. Plus, I knew that she can't see well. I feel sorry for that fairy. Then, I remembered an old pair of dewdrop goggles I used to have when I had a poor eye vision. (which was cured) Maybe she should borrow it! But I buried it in the jungle whale playing a game. "I need to go to the jungle to get something!" I shouted. But Nibs took me back. "Now how will I get the goggles?" I asked?

(Sorry if its long)
Old 07-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hum
As soon as Tootles reached the top, I try to flap my wings so I can get off his shoulder and start looking for dewdrops. But, of course, he starts lifting into the air immediately, flapping his arms like some out-of-control bird. It was a good thing we were sprinkled with Pixie Dust, or I probably wouldn't have gotten my "daily cup", and then I'd have to manage to sit on his shoulder with all that crazy flapping.
I flit next to Tootles, but the whole world around me is fuzzy, and unrecognizable. I can't see a thing!

Suddenly, I have an idea. "Tootles!" I call at his ear again. "Tootles, can you pick up a wet blade of grass?"
He nods, trying his best to float closer to the ground.As he bends down to pick up the grass, he wobbles, trying to keep his balance. I try to help, but a five-inch-tall fairy can't do much to a wobbly Clumsy. Eventually, he grasps something, and hands me the wet blade.
"Thanks," I tell him, rolling the blade into a tube. Biting my lip, I hope for the best...
...and, looking through the tube, everything is crystal clear. I can see again! (Sort of.)

"Alright, everybody!" Calls out Peter. "Looks like we'll be adventuring down by Mermaid Lagoon. Forward... march!"
And just like that, everyone begins to fly in the general direction of Mermaid Lagoon. I knew it would be a while until we got there, so I decided to strike up a song.
"We're following the leader, the leader, the leader...
We're following the leader, wherever he may go!"

Everyone joins in, and soon, we're off on our adventure!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-20-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: We're flying, not walking. I need to reread some posts!
Old 07-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Otter
Tink and I are sitting on Peter's shoulder together. Everyone is singing a song together and laughing.
"Wow! Everything is so beautiful up here! Is that the lagoon?"
"Yep. We are almost there!" Tink answers, smiling at my excitement.

Soon we reach the lagoon, and Peter swoops down towards the mermaids to say hi. The other boys follow.
"Hey girls!" Peter calls.
"Peter!" They squeal joyfully and instantly begin flirting with him. Tink looks at me and makes a grossed-out face and we burst out laughing.
"Who's this Peter? Did you get a new dolly to be friends with little Tinker Belle?" One mermaid asks in a taunting tone. Tink flies up into her face and starts yelling at her and shaking her fist, but Peter quickly pulls her back.
"Now Celie, you know that Tinker Belle isn't a doll and neither is Otter. Be nice. You too Tink."
Old 07-20-2013, 07:51 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Darla

I came flying back to where the others were. Mermaid Lagoon. I sit down on Cubby's shoulder, next to Robin. "Hey." I say quietly. "Hey!" she grins. Mermaids began splashing around water. One dewdrop hit my wing, and I fell into the water.
"Help!" I yelped. Robin quickly came to the rescue, and pulled me out of the water. Cubby quickly grab a leaf and began blow drying my wings. "Thanks." I say quietly. The mermaids snicker. Peter Pan laughs a little too. "You think its funny, almost drowning and dying!?" my little voice shouts. "Aw! She's so cute!" a mermaid laughs. My face turned bright red. Fairies hated it when they are called cute, especially me. I flew back, grumpily on Cubby's shoulder.
The mermaids snickered again.
I pulled by white cloak over my head.
I stared down at the water, and daydreamed. My eyes, were on nobody. When I'm in my own little world, I can imagine everything I want.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:20 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
(Hi everyone, I'm sorry to say but, I will have to quit this role-play I've been really busy and I can't keep up. Just pretend that Fox went back to Pixie Hollow Thank you and sorry!)
Old 07-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tiger:
At the lagoon, I saw another fairy fall in the lagoon and getting herself humiliated. Even though I was laughing, I didn't want to laugh anymore. A saw the fairy siting down. Was she sad? When I went up to the fairy to make her feel better, I stumbled upon a rock and fell into the lagoon. My wings are wet so I can't fly out. "Help! Help!" I called. No one seemed to hear me. They were a little far away from me talking. And some of the lost boys were still laughing about the fairy getting humiliated. I yelled as loud as I can hoping that someone would come save me.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Otter
I see a fairy fall into the lagoon and shout for help. No one notices, so I nudge Tink.
"Hey she fell in!" We quickly fly to pull Tiger out. "Are you ok?" I ask her.
"Yea I'm ok now. But my wings are all wet."
"Here we will dry them." Tink says. We get a big leaf and begin drying Tiger's wings.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry if it took so long but I got a picture of Tiger attached.
Attached Images
File Type: png Tiger.png (116.9 KB, 15 views)