PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Pinecone Pop Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
GO SLOW REAL SLOW
I FINALLY GOT IT It did take 18 tries and I used my slow old computer.
Mostly I went slow, slow, slow. I did not always get the 2000 bonus because I was running out of pinecones. Use the sides to angle a shot.
When I was panicky in the beginning about getting it, I did not get it. I just decided not to think about it and get the bonus at least for the most part and if I did not, I started over.
When I got to about 80000 and my levels were almost up I started telling the computer to help me get it. I had 4 of 5 levels left when I reached over 1000,00. I just finished to see how it went. I did not win though. I missed all the pinks on the last level.
GO SLOW !!
THANKS FOR THE TIPS

Last edited by Foxfeather; 01-20-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: added info