PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-30-2014, 03:59 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
( Ok, maybe we could make the rustling Alyssa and Molly. )
Emma Pattington:
After a few seconds, the rustling stopped. But Annie ran through the branches.
"Annie! I thought you were on the mainland!" I heard someone said. I listened from here. " Lizzy, that all was just a dream. " Annie said. I silently walked into the tiny clearing where four islanders looked like they were arguing. " But then where did the wooden door lead you? " one said.
" Huh? I told you that was a dream!" Annie said.
" Lizzy told us that she saw a wooden door. Did you really? " asked one. Lizzy. That was my sister's name. last time I saw her she seemed to be mad. " I'm not lying! Annie, I saw the wooden door and you walked through it! " one shouted.
" Lizzy - " No more. " the one who seemed to be Lizzy interupted.
"I don't know if I'm believing Lizzy anymore, Annie is probably right. " one sighed.
"Hi, I'm Emma. What's with the wooden door, and about the mainland? I have been here 5 years without being noticed and never found away to escape. " I burst in.
( Guys, is that ok? I added Alyssa and Molly in. )
Old 03-30-2014, 05:24 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
( Ok, maybe we could make the rustling Alyssa and Molly. )
(Or... we could say it was both Alyssa and Molly, and Lucy too? Either way will work I think. But we all just found Lucy soo..)
Old 03-31-2014, 10:02 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(umm..
someone wanna post?)
Old 03-31-2014, 10:35 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Yes. If that's alright I posted twice in a row, almost.

Emma:
A girl walked up to me.
" Hi, I'm Molly. I heard you're Annie right?" she said.
" Actually, my sister is Annie, I'm Emma." I said.
"Oh. Then where's your sister? " asked Molly.
That's when I noticed that Annie, Lizzy, and the other girl were gone.
" I don't know. She probably wandered off with my other sister, Lizzy and that other girl." I said.
" You mean Alyssa? " asked Molly.
"I guess, if that's her name." I said.
"Yes, it is." Molly said.
"Ok. Maybe we should try and find them all and sleep at the actual campsite." I said.
"Yes, maybe we should start searching." said Molly.

Lizzy:
Emma was talking to some other islander, so I took Annie's hand and talked to the other islander by me. As we started walking, I told her,
"Hi, I'm Lizzy. What's your name?" I asked.
" Alyssa, and what are you doing up at midnight?" she asked.
"Looking out after my sister.Maybe we should find out the wooden door mystery." I said.
" Probably your imagination. I'll lead you back to the campsite." said Alyssa.
Perhaps Alyssa was right. I guess I would talk about it in the morning.

( This ok, Jenny and Glory? )
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Rainbow, I really don't understand what you mean by the wooden door. Do you mean a door in our dreams we go through to get to the island? Or an actual, physical wooden door that's on the island, which we could go through to get back to the Mainland?
If it's the second thing, I don't think that should exist... No offense. I'm not trying to be mean here, just wondering.
I will post as soon as I can.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:26 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's a door in our dreams to get to the island. Or in Annie's case, she just got there, so when she again stepped through the wooden door, it led her back to the tent.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:21 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Okay, thanks for the clarification.
Rain Feather

"A new islander!" I exclaimed, but quietly enough that I wouldn't wake the sleeping girl. The others nodded excitedly.
Just then we heard more stomping through the forest.
"Seriously? Is there some sort of island party tonight?" I asked, confused and weirded out.
The first person to step out of the trees was... Alyssa. She froze when she saw me.
"Heather!" She hissed. "Have you been with them this whole time?" Alyssa glared accusingly at Sven.
"No, I just ran into them. We were all following the noise," I lied so she wouldn't take it out on Sven.
With my sister was a small group of people. Alyssa introduced us to Molly Bennett, and the Pattingtons, Emma, Lizzie and Annie. Molly and Annie had just arrived.
"Something funny is going on," I mused. "That is seriously a lot of new arrivals!"

(Rainbow, I don't know why you made Alyssa and Molly separate. I just had them still be together, hope you don't mind.)
Old 04-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

(Rainbow, I don't know why you made Alyssa and Molly separate. I just had them still be together, hope you don't mind.)
That's ok, Glory. Let's say they found their way together again.

Emma:
Alyssa introduced us to Heather, Star, and Sven. Annie seemed happy to meet everyone, and Lizzie thought it was a weird reaction since Annie had been shy. The only response to that I could make was a shrug. Lizzie shrugged back afterwards. We just watched everyone else talk.
"Something funny is going on. That's a lot of new arrivals!" we heard Heather say.
" I just met a lot of people, too." Annie replied.
"I'm unsure what kind of something funny is going on." I whispered to Lizzie.
"Lot of new arrivals. Some a day, some a week, like me." whispered Lizzie.
"How come I did not get noticed since I've been here for over a month?" I asked.
"It's all in your personality and how quiet you are." said Lizzie.
"Mmmhmm." I agreed.
At that thought, we both sat down and watched the others.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Star:
"Guys," I said, pointing to the sleeping girl, (Lucy) "Is it strange that she looks just like me?" She had blonde hair, like mine, except hers was curly. And I could also tell that we had the same face.

(Okay,
I want to post to ask if everyone is still doing this, because right now it's running sloooowwww.)

Last edited by Misty_12; 04-02-2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 04-02-2014, 12:56 AM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(geez, this moves fast. ill read up and try to post.)
Old 04-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok, I'll post something just to get this going

Annie:
"Guys. Is it strange that she looks just like me?" Star said.
I looked in the direction she was pointing. I saw a sleeping girl in that direction. Star was right. This girl did look a lot like her.I wondered why. . .
"Aaaah"said someone, sounding more like 2 people and disturbing my thoughts. I turned around to find it was Lizzie and Emma, actually relaxing. I was confused, but I was glad they both were finally having a good time. I turned back to look at the rest of the group.

(When I posted "Aaaah" I meant like relaxing, not scared/falling.)
Old 04-02-2014, 02:49 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Actually, I just posted yesterday. But I guess I'll post again.
Alyssa

The sleeping girl did look a lot like Star. I shrugged. "Who knows, maybe you're related?"
"Hey, do you guys have island names?" Heather suddenly asked Molly, Emma, Lizzie and Annie.
I rolled my eyes. "Heather, your 'island names' are ridiculous."
"Island names?" Molly repeated, confused.
Heather chose to ignore my comment. "Yeah. The names describe you, in a sense. I'm Rain Feather, these are Moon Falcon - or Star - and Wind Skipper."
I'd chosen to just be called Alyssa. Personally, I didn't see the point of the girls' "other names".
Old 04-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Emma:
"Hey, you guys have island names?" asked Heather.
"Island names?" Molly asked.
"Yeah. The names describe you, in a sense. I'm Rain Feather, these are Moon Falcon - or Star - and Wind Skipper." said Heather.
"I'd say just Emma." I said.
"Maybe I'll choose one after I've been here for a while. I'm only a newcomer." replied Annie.
"Can we just get some sleep?" Lizzie burst in.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:26 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(okay)
Moon Falcon:
"Can we just get some sleep?" Lizzie asks. I wonder how late it was getting, but I would suppose that there wasn't a real way to tell because there weren't any clocks on this island.
"Well, I don't know how late it is, but I am kinda tired. How about we get some sleep, then meet here tomorrow and try to figure this out then?" I ask, trying my hardest to hold back a yawn, but it bursts out anyway.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rain Feather

"Okay, sure," I agreed. It was pretty late, and everyone looked tired. But I wasn't ready to call it a night just yet. "I'll see you all in the morning."
"Now where are you going?" Alyssa asked, exasperated.
"I just can't sleep. I promise I'll just take a quick walk, okay?" Without waiting for a response, I turned my back and walked into the forest.
When I was sure they were all out of earshot, I sat down at the base of a tree. I sighed to myself. I pretend to always be mad at Alyssa, but sometimes I just feel so... sad.
Shouldn't sisters be closer than this? Everyone always talks about this wonderful, sisterly bond. But all my sister and I seemed to do was argue.