PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Year of Inspiration

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
All of mine will be by Tom Hiddleston...cuz he's awesome! (Sorry that they have different sizes)

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming."

"For myself, for a long time...maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops."

"I don't think anyone, until their soul leaves their body, is past the point of no return."

“NEVER, EVER, LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN’T DO. PROVE THE CYNICS WRONG. PITY THEM, FOR THEY HAVE NO IMAGINATION. THE SKY’S THE LIMIT. YOUR SKY. YOUR LIMIT. NOW. LET’S DANCE.”

“HATERS NEVER WIN. I JUST THINK THAT’S TRUE ABOUT LIFE, BECAUSE NEGATIVE ENERGY ALWAYS COSTS IN THE END.”
“MY ADVICE IS ‘LOVE YOUR LIFE’ … BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO GIVE.”

“YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT’S AROUND THE CORNER. IT COULD BE EVERYTHING OR IT COULD BE NOTHING. YOU KEEP PUTTING ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER. AND THEN ONE DAY YOU LOOK BACK AND YOU’VE CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN.”

“EVERY DAY IS A CREATIVE ACT: A STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING WHO YOU WANT TO BE.”

“I FIND THAT THE ONLY OPINION THAT SHOULD MATTER IS YOURS.”

“KNOW THAT WHATEVER BULLIES SAY OR DO, IT COMES FROM THEIR WEAKNESS, NOT YOURS … THE BEST REVENGE AGAINST BULLIES IS ABSOLUTELY, RESOLUTELY, NEVER TO LET THEM CHANGE WHO YOU ARE.”

“THERE IS A LOT OF DARKNESS IN OUR WORLD; THERE IS A LOT OF PAIN, AND YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE TO SEE THAT OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SEE THE JOY. IF YOU TRY TO RESPOND POSITIVELY TO THE WORLD, YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME BETTER.”

“IF YOU RISK FAILURE, THEN YOU ALSO RISK SUCCESS.”

“DANCE MORE, SMILE MORE, TELL LOTS OF JOKES, [AND] ENJOY YOURSELF. THAT’S THE KEY.”

(This next one is technically by Confucius, but Tom said it)

'We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize that we only have one.'

Sorry for so many Hiddles quotes! Can you tell I'm obsessed?
Old 04-24-2015, 02:05 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Spoiler for April 24-27:
(Skipped a day, aw~)

April 24:

I wanted an actual rainbow bridge, but it's so difficult to find the right picture using Google search.

April 25:

April 26:

From the song "If You Believe", featured in "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" - I love that song, it always gives me a thrill when I hear it.

April 27:

Last edited by Sapphira110; 11-05-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This is such a lovely thread to browse, Sapphira! Way to go on taking the time to collect such meaningful quotes. Reminds me of the little book I have of quotes about angels - they always add a pinch of magic and kindness when you add them to gift cards. (Let me know if you'd like me to share them with you, I have a feeling you'd like them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
April 24:

I wanted an actual rainbow bridge, but it's so difficult to find the right picture using Google search.
I think the picture is perfect and made my busy week feel worthwhile - thanks!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-29-2015, 10:47 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
You're welcome, Onionleaf! I have a few inspirational quote books myself and they definitely add a touch of joy to your heart on a tough day. I'd love to hear some of yours. (I suppose I can't really 'hear' them, but you know what I mean)

April 28:

(The trees are facing the sun, with their shadows behind them. I tried looking for a picture of someone walking out of a tunnel toward the sun, with the rays creating a shadow behind the person, but no such luck. This one is pretty, though.)

April 29:

It can get annoying when people start asking you life questions that you can't really answer, so I usually reply with this.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 10-13-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:37 AM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: fairyish
Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
This is such a great thread! I absolutely love this one though as it's something I need to remember to do more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverbelle View Post

Edit: Oops! Credit should be to Sapphira

Last edited by Lori; 04-30-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
That one's also my favorite, Lori!
Old 04-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
WOW Sapphira your inspirational quotes just made me feel way better they made my day . I love the pictures you used but mostly i adore your tirelessly soul. When i feel sad...i just read inspirational quotes or listen to music.. these 2 things make me feel happy and they're my best friends cause they are always there for me . I adore writing that is the place where i express all my feelings and secrets and most of the time i experiment with quotes i have made some quotes by myself but they aren't very good at all so i keep them for myself . I just want you to know that you are not alone everyone has those bad days on life but the main thing is that we need to be strong and face them...and plus life wouldn't be interesting without them. Don't forget always smile

~Stella
Old 05-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you Stella! I'm so glad my quotes are making others happy.

Spoiler for April 30 - May 5:
April 30 :

Click the image to view the full version

I oftentimes act too much like a kid and my peers tend to judge that negatively, but this is what I think when that happens. Who cares, right? There's nothing wrong with having a little fun or acting goofy.

May 1:

(I can't post the graphic, for it's too religious, but here's part of the quote)

"...delight in impossibilities."

May 3:

(Just a note to any Mod, this is not referring to anything religious, it's any kind of belief a person has; like believing in a dream or in a person.)

May 4:

Taken from a Winx Club song called "The World Belongs to Me".

May 5:

Spoiler for May 6 - 11:
May 6:

I have to keep reminding myself of this.

May 7:

May 9:

I heard these lyrics in a TV commercial and really liked them. I wanted a picture of the world falling apart (symbolizing the 'crashing down') and exploding with light, (to symbolize showing 'the light within'), but then I figured it would be taken the wrong way.

May 10:

May 11:

Spoiler for May 13 - May 23:
May 13:

May 15:

I wanted a picture that showed a lot of chaos, with something positive hidden within.

Thank you Onionleaf for the today's quote!

May 17:

I keep missing days...

I wrote my own lyrics to Disney's Frozen song "Let It Go", which I named "Let Me Fly"; this is one of the lyrics in my version.

May 18:

May 20:

With all of this skipping of days, it's going to take me forever to do a year's worth! Well! this is Day 102, that's 263 days left.

May 22:

Can't post the picture since there's a website on it and I can't cover it up without ruining the picture. But the image is of Star War's Princess Leia and the kinda-quote:

"You're my only hope."

'Why thank you, ​I accept the challenge!'

I think of it as taking on the impossible - and winning.

May 23:

Spoiler for May 24 - May 31:
May 24:

Inspired from the 'Littlest Pet Shop' opening song.

May 25:

May 30:

My Mom gave me a garden plaque with this saying on it, so it became today's quote.

May 31:

(For some reason some of my pictures on Facebook with poof! I saw Lori's post and noticed the picture has a broken image, so I looked back at some of my earlier entries and those have broken images too! What's going on here?)

Last edited by Sapphira110; 11-08-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Spoiler for June 1-6:
June 1:

June 2:

June 3:

June 4:

A continuation from June 3's, since the Luna picture was too small to hold it all...

June 5:

June 6:

June 7:

June 8:

June 9:

Try to look for the good in bad situations.

June 10:

Day 9:

I'm going to try to upload the older pictures that have broken images, such as this one.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 06-22-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Are you forum fairies seeing my pictures? I can't see them, the images appear as broken. I'm trying to figure out whose problem this is: Mine, the internet, or the site I have the pictures hosted on; which is Sanrio Town. I can't post anymore pictures if Sanrio Town takes down their email blog option!!
Old 07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Love the quotes (and pictures) !

No, it's not showing up on my computer. Perhaps it hasn't been approved yet?
Old 07-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Weird. I can see them.
They probably weren't approved yet when you guys posted your comments, but if they still appear broken, then let's hope they get fixed soon.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm having no problems seeing your images, Sapphira. Maybe there was a temporary error with the hosting site?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great! I can see the pictures, now, too. It had to be like what you said, Onionleaf, an error with the hosting site. I was using the site to host pictures for two other sites and they appeared broken, too, but I couldn't tell what the true problem was. Thanks for the applies, everyone!

Day 123:

Only 242 days to go...
Old 07-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Your recent quotes are awesome! Keep up the good work! These really inspire me!