PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old My Pixie Hollow Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Heart My Pixie Hollow Fairies

Mods are free to move this post.

This is supposed to be for my userpage but because it would make it so long, I decided to make a separate thread. This shows my fairy's profiles and a little description about them.

Silver Icervier

Talent-Water
Color-Blueberry Blue
Food-Blueberries
Animal-Hummingbird
Flower-Lily
Hobby-Shopping
Dislike-Bad Hair Days
Best Friends-Snowflake, Dewdrop, Silvermist,

Silver is the eldest out of all the fairies I created. She is the older sister of Snowflake and Marigold. She is known for being very close to Snowflake and is a member of the Water Talent Society. She can be shy at times but isn’t close to competitive.

Snowflake Neverlily

Talent-Light
Color-Friendship Pink
Food-Sweets
Animal-Firefly
Flower-Sunflower
Hobby-Drawing
Dislike-Thunderstorms
Best Friends-Silver, Iridessa, Jenny,

Snowflake is the younger sister of Silver and the older sister of Marigold. She may be crazy sometimes but is an expert on Neverland and Pixie Hollow and stuff. She is incredibly close to her sister Silver. She is a member of the Rainbow Society.

Marigold Prettyblossom

Talent-Animal
Color-Foxtail Orange
Food-Acorn Pancakes
Animal-All
Flower-Euphoria
Hobby-Adventuring
Dislike-Neat Freaks
Best Friends-Fawn, Tiger,

Marigold LOVES animals. She enjoys playing games with them. Her hair is known for having some tangles. She is not just a messy tomboy, she is SO competitive! She is the younger sister of Silver and Snowflake and is the opposite of Silver.

Dewdrop

Talent-Water
Color-Berry Blue
Food-Blueberries
Animal-Flying Fish
Flower-Water Lily
Hobby-Dancing
Dislike-Cloudy Days
Best Friends-Rani, Silver,

Dew is a good friend of Rani, Silver and Silvermist. She is a good leader and the leader of the Water Talent Society. She is serious about everything and is almost NEVER late. Her favorite event is the Fairy Dance.

Amber Daisywillow

Talent-Animal
Color-Chestnut Brown
Food-Acorn Pancakes
Animal-Bear
Flower-Dandelion
Hobby-Helping Animals
Dislike-Arguing
Best Friends-Beck, Marigold,

Though Amber likes competing, she has a strong soft side. She is kind to her animal friends and loves riding them! Her best friend is Beck but she also has a good relationship with Fawn and Marigold. She may remind you of Fluttershy from MLP a little. She is also a member of the Rainbow Society.

Zephyr Sandwhisper

Talent-Garden
Color-Lime Green
Food-Everfruit
Animal-Bee
Flower-Daisy
Hobby-Making new clothes
Dislike-Weeds
Best Friends-Lily, Rosa,

Zephyr has a large garden with various types of flowers. She likes designing new outfits with her flower petals. She is a kind, spirited fairy who is a hard worker that doesn’t mind getting dirty in the garden! She is also one of the founders of the Rainbow Society.

Jenny Thunderlake

Talent-Light
Color-Fairy Dust Yellow
Food-Fairy Cake
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Sunflower
Hobby-Daydreaming
Dislike-Rainy days
Best Friends-Snowflake, Strawberry, Iridessa,

Jenny loves learning new things. She likes to read in the library or use elements she gathered to make mixtures. She dreams of becoming a potion maker. Her best friends are Snowflake and Strawberry and she also has a good relationship with Iridessa. She is a member of the Rainbow Society. Jenny can be pessimistic at times but she’s just being herself!

Strawberry Pineswirls

Talent-Garden
Color-Berry Red
Food-Berry Parfait
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Daisy
Hobby-Dancing
Dislike-Bad Hair Days
Best Friends-Jenny, Rosa,

Strawberry isn’t as girly as she looks. She’s actually really athletic and competitive! Her favorite physical activity is dancing and she LOVES Fairy Dances! Though she is stronger and more athletic then most garden fairies, she still likes to look good. Her best friends are Jenny and Rosa and she is the lead founder of the Rainbow Society.

Tiger

Talent-Animal
Color-Chestnut Brown
Food-Acorn Pancakes
Animal-Bear
Flower-Marigold
Hobby-Exploring
Dislike-Neat Freaks
Best Friends-Marigold, Peter Pan, Nibs,

Tiger doesn’t just hang out in Pixie Hollow. She can be seen everywhere in Neverland! Her favorite place is Peter Pan’s hideout where she can play with Peter and the Lost Boys. Nibs is her favorite. This tomboy is seen with tangled hair and dirty clothes.

Misty

Talent-Frost
Color-Snow White
Food-Watermelon Ice
Animal-Snowy Owl
Flower-Silverbell
Hobby-Dancing
Dislike-Rainy Days
Best Friends-Silver,

Misty is quiet, shy and likes to stay hidden. She became more social after she met Silver. The two became friends and Misty ended up joining the Rainbow Society. Misty LOVES ice dancing and riding Snowy Owls. Misty is the youngest fairy of the pack.

Copperwind

Talent-Tinker
Color-Chestnut Brown
Food-Poppy Puff Rolls
Animal-Squirrel
Flower-Honeysuckle
Hobby-Exploring
Dislike-Hawks
Best Friends-Tinkerbell, Snowflake,

Copperwind is one of the newer residents to Pixie Hollow. She arrived incomplete and was unable to speak at first but with a Pixie Dust treatment, she finally said her first words. She isn’t a talent master yet but she goes to the mainland to study humans (she doesn’t call them clumsies). She likes rolls, tea and cookies.

Rosa

Talent-Garden
Color-Raspberry Red
Food-Berry Parfait
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Rose
Hobby-Having hair done
Dislike-Bad Hair Days
Best Friends-Rosetta, Strawberry,

Rosa LOVES beauty! Especially her makeup collection! Her favorite is her strawberry lipstick. She loves pink and though she may be beautiful, she loves showing talent spirit and occasionally competes though she usually gets nervous beforehand. That’s why she loves Camp Pixie Dust. Rosa is one of the newer members in the pack.

Amethyst Lightningjewel

Talent-Water (but she's really a mermaid)
Color-Rose Red
Food-Anything Sweet!
Animal-Spiders
Flower-Rose
Hobby-Exploring
Dislike-Waking up early
Best Friends-The Mermaid Vampire Society

Amethyst is the "evil" fairy in my series. She was originally just a Neverland mermaid, but cast a spell to arrive as a fairy so she's now a merfairy on a mission to destroy Pixie Hollow. Though she might not look like it, she's a vampire merfairy and the leader of the Mermaid Vampire Society.

Nora

Talent-Singing
Color-Sunset Orange
Food-Berry Parfait
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Tulip
Hobby-Singing
Dislike-Gossips
Best Friends-Scarlet, other performing fairies

Nora is a popular singing fairy with a beautiful voice. When she's not singing, she's exploring Neverland collecting inspiration for new songs. Her songs usually give you a mysterious feel, but she sometimes sings catchy songs. She dislikes criticism toward herself and any of the performing fairies.

Scarlet Seaglow

Talent-Acting
Color-Cloud White
Food-Bonbons
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Daisy
Hobby-Dancing
Dislike-Sad endings
Best Friends-Nora, Lyria,

Scarlet is a popular acting fairy who is known for staring as the lead role in various plays at the Fairy Tale Theater. She changes her outfit often. Her best friend is Nora and she collects acting advice from Lyria often.

Alexa Cottontwirl

Talent-Water
Color-Boysenberry Blue
Food-Fairy Cake
Animal-Squirrel
Flower-Lily
Hobby-Racing
Dislike-Bossyboots
Best Friends-Silver, Lila,

Alexa is a sweet athletic fairy with many interests, especially fashion design. The sewing fairies call her an "honorary sewing talent". She can also be competitive though.

Olivia Lightglow

Talent-Singing
Color-Sunset Orange
Food-Pumpkin Muffins
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Honeysuckle
Hobby-Dancing
Dislikes-Bossyboots
Best Friends-Other dancers

Olivia is a singing fairy that loves dancing and choreographing more then singing. She performs pop versions of already written fairy songs and makes music videos with her and a bunch of fairies performing a dance routine (mostly synchronized) together. She loves making new friends.

Elva Tumbleflash

Talent-Singing
Color-Royal Purple
Food-Blueberry Trifle
Animal-Bluebird
Flower-Lilac
Hobby-Singing--loud!
Dislike-Show-offs
Best Friends-Quicksilver, Nora, Olivia,

Elva is a singing fairy that is slightly younger then Nora and slightly older then Quicksilver. She's an incredibly talented singer even though she can be vain and independent. She can also be extremely inflexible!

Quicksilver Sundance

Talent-Singing
Color-Fairy Dust Yellow
Food-Acorn Pancakes
Animal-Fox
Flower-Buttercup
Hobby-Playing music
Dislike-Being bored
Best Friends-Nora, Elva, Olivia,

Quicksilver is Elva's best friend. She's the "fun one" of the Fairy Performers Club and likes interesting things. She also cherishes her friendships strongly, but she is extremely sweet.

Gardenia Cloudfeather

Talent-Acting
Color-Goldfish Orange
Food-Anything Sweet!
Animal-Butterfly
Flower-Marigold
Hobby-Shopping
Dislike-Hawks
Best Friends-Scarlet, Olivia,

Gardenia is a young acting fairy who befriends Scarlet. She's cute, girly, and flies fast for a non fast flying talent! Her favorite color is orange, and she can be a risk taker. She's also the extremely sweet one

If you have any questions about my fairies, please comment.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 07-19-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:14 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Those are really cool fairies! I like them.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice fairies, Tinker!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:14 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Nice fairies and descriptions Tinker! After reading them all I really like Dewdrop and Copperwind. All your fairies are flitterific I love them all! <3
Old 10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I added a picture of all the fairies except Misty, Copperwind and Rosa.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I love how you gave personality descriptions of all the fairies
Old 10-14-2014, 06:32 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Wonderful Fairies Lemony. Such Personalities!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:50 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
What is the Rainbow a Society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianluna2003 View Post
Wonderful Fairies Lemony. Such Personalities!
Sorry but they are not my fairies they are Silvers fairies

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-15-2014 at 11:21 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 10-15-2014, 07:03 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
What is the Rainbow a Society?
It's a little club I created with my fairies. It's called the Rainbow Society because it's meant to have fairies in various talents communicate unlike in the Tearoom where fairies sit with members of their own talent.

You can learn more about the members on my userpage. My Animal Masquerade Story is the story when the society is formed.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I added three more fairies. They're part of my second Pixie Hollow India account.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:29 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Your fairies are just lovely, Tinker! I love reading about all of their unique personalities

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 01-25-2015, 02:13 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's really cool, Tinker! I like how you made each of your fairies different and original in her personality and interests!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you for the amazing comments! I added two of my newest characters.