PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Guardians of Nature

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
The Guardians of Nature (needs people to be in it)

In ancient times, there were people who had special powers of nature. They were divided into two groups: The guardians, who protected the people; and the destroyers, who did their best to kill them. The guardians were always a little bit stronger, so the people were mostly safe. Some guardians were more powerful than others. Now, the destroyers are finding a way to turn the tides, and the guardians must find two things. One: the ancient stones of the first generation of guardians, who lived before all guardians and destroyers were made immortal. Two: the gifted children of today.

Gifts/Powers:

Telepathy, shape shifting, technopathy, levitation, telekinesis, invisibility, making plants grow, speaking to animals or plants, summoning animals, maybe others, but I need to make sure it's not too overpowered.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Gift(s)/Power(s): (Up to 3)
Other:
Picture: (Optional)

My Form:

Name: Andrea
Guardian, Destroyer, or Gifted: Guardian
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, has a deep tan, average size
Personality: Shy, adventurous, playful
Gift(s)/Power(s): Making plants grow, levitation, and speaking to animals
Other: nothing so far
Picture: none so far

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 03-19-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 

PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Why am i not surprised that no one posted on this but me?
Old 09-15-2014, 09:59 PM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
I've got school work. I'll fill this out when I'm done! Sounds really interesting.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:18 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I might join, but I'm busy with other RPs like Camelot: Uprising, so I might not be as active here as on C:U.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Awards Showcase

That's ok.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Awards Showcase

If no one wants to do this rp, please close it mods.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:05 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sorry no one is joining the RP, PHF. I hope someone will join soon, and I will post my form after I get a bit less busy with stuff.
Old 09-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh yes this seems awesome

Name Ellie Kent
Gender female
Gifted
Appearance Blonde hair worn up in a bun blue eyes freckles average height
Gifts Technopath
Personality shy and scared when she discovers new powers and hears about the ancient guardians and destroyers
Smart, intelligent likes to dance and ride horses
Picture none so far
Old 09-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
It was a warm Summers day in modern day times when young Ellie Kent ( age teenager ) woke up with the bright sun hitting her face listening to the cool breeze outside of her home. Today was just an average day for Ellie wake up feed the horses and go to dance class come home and have lunch. She stretched and got out of bed awaiting the day ahead. She went to go eat breakfast and moaned when there was no cereal
Ellie: ugh no cereal that's ok
She went to go get dressed and headed out to the stables to take care of her Horse named Flowers what she though would be a typical day turned in to much much more.....
Old 09-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Why am i not surprised that no one posted on this but me?
I posted I hope other people join

Is anyone else gonna join this story is really awesome guys you should join please don't close this I think others will join soon on the weekend maybe

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-26-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 09-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Ellie never knew she was special or as they called gifted she just thought she was normal her life was normal she did normal things like go to school hang out with friends do homework laugh and cry. She never had or liked technology anyway and her parents were apart of that they never really had much or any technology in the house and if they did Ellie was never around it.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
However today was going to change
Old 09-27-2014, 10:22 PM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Name: Sky

Guardian, Destroyer, or Gifted:

Gifted

Appearance: Shoulder length burgundy hair with crimson side bangs

Personality: Intelligence, sarcastic, loyal, and cunning

Gift(s)/Power(s): (Up to 3) Telepathy, invisibility, and telekinesis

Other: Nothing so far

Pic: none.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Good to have another gifted character join
When is this forum going to start?
Old 09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Um should we start? Or when will this forum start I am very excited to do this.

I hope some people pick destroyer