PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The End is Just a New Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
The End is Just a New Beginning

After the loss of Queen Clarion, and the end of Pixie Hollow, many fairies, sparrow men, and creatures all work hard to start a journey, trying to find a new land.
Many are devastated and have to evacuate quick, or else. Pixie Hollow is changing slowly every second, and all fairies are putting all their wings on it!
Without the Queen, many living plants are wilting, and most of the Pixie Dust is gone. The Home Tree is turning bare. The food storage is becoming low, and a flu is spreading.
Most of the cold fairies are trying to spread their frost around Pixie Hollow, to stop things from dying, but nothing will do.
The warm fairies have no choice but to leave their beloved hollow. The Ministers predict that they will have until November 26, till Pixie Hollow is nothing but a sorrow land (it is September 19 in the RP, and the date keeps going on).
This is the end, but then it will just be a new beginning....

Hi! This RP is based on the closing of PH, every fairy and sparrow men are sad to see the Hollow closing. But, when Pixie Hollow shuts down on September 19, 2013, I will imagine our fairies starting a new adventure without us, trying to find a new land and bring back what was left.

NOTICE: Your character doesn't have to be your fairy from Pixie Hollow Online. She/he can be a made up one.

RULES
*No gore
*No God-modding (being the leader, in charge)
*You can't bring back the Hollow
*Follow all PHF rules
*No rushing! EX: I woke up, and got dresses. I collected my Pixie Dust on the way. I put things in the pouches, looks like that's all for the day!
*Use correct grammar
*13 PLAYERS ONLY
*3 Fairies Per Player
*HAVE FUN!!!!

Form:

Name:

Talent:

Personality:

Appearance:

Fairy or sparrowman:

How old is your fairy: (month, or years)

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~

My form:
~~~~
Name: Cherry

Talent: Garden

Personality: Sweet, nice, trustworthy, fast, Cherry cares dearly for nature, and would do anything to help it. She can also be a very very sad person sometimes.

Appearance: Untitled.png

Fairy or sparrowman: Fairy

How old is your fairy: 4 years old

Other: Cherry is a small fairy who makes friends with almost everyone. She hardly gets sad, but ever since the news broke out, shes been very very devastated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLAYERS:
AznSilver: Cherry

TWINKLESKY: Joy

AUTUMN SUNSHIMMER: Autumn

RosesOfScarlet: Scarlet

Misty_12: Amethyst Moonshimmer

Hazel Brightsparkle: Spot saved

Liri Dazzlebeam: Liri

Jenny Hollybell: Jenny Hollybell

Rachel Rosepetal: Rachel Rosepetal

Mia_Sparkle_Fairy: Faye Dayjewel

RiverLunaMorningvalley: River Morningvalley

Bumblestripe: Bumblestripe

RedroseflowerxD: Vanessa
SPOTS LEFT: 0

I hope you all enjoy this RP!!!

Last edited by AznSilver; 09-04-2013 at 10:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ooh, love the sound of this! I'll join!

Name: Joy
Talent: Water
Personality: Very cheerful, optimistic, giggly... Joy loves to make fellow pixies laugh, and she always tries to see the bright side of things.
Appearance: Joy.jpg
How old is your fairy: Almost 5 months old
Other: She is often seen crying with happiness (like Rani), but she hasn't been as cheerful since she heard about the end of the Hollow.

Last edited by Twinklesky; 09-01-2013 at 05:33 PM. Reason: added picture of Joy
Old 09-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'll join, in honor of Autumn.

Form:

Name: Autumn

Talent: Animal

Personality: Headfirst, a bit bossy, caring, and cunning.

Appearance: (See attachment)

How old is your fairy: Four years

Other: Autumn is taking her anger of Pixie Hollow closing out on her friends, isolating herself.
Attached Images
File Type: png Autumn.png (119.2 KB, 21 views)
Old 09-01-2013, 06:07 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I'll join later, I love this idea!
Old 09-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
(Great! I'll start off first!)

Cherry

After the loss of our queen last week, there has been more signs. Many flowers are wilting, our food storage has been low, and much more.
I sat on a flower, watching the Petunias bending over. It just broke my heart. Before the Petunia turned into a dirty, brown, pink, I quickly tapped on it. Tapping on it will give out the seeds. I gathered the seeds and put them in my pouch.
I watched as the flower crumbled. I hugged it.
Like the Minister of Spring said, there is no use curing the flowers. All of them will just wilt.
None of us garden talents will admit that we're wasting our time curing the flowers. None. "Cherry! Come in! The weather is getting harsh!" I hear Fairy Mary call out. I sighed. All fairies were heading to the Fairy Tale Theater, for our plan.
"Just a minute!" I reply. I kissed the wilting Petunia goodbye, and flew into the theater.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:48 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I think I might join, could you save me a spot? I’ll let you know if I can soon.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Please save me a spot! I haven't roleplayed in awhile
Old 09-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Of course, Misty and Hazel!)
Old 09-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I'll join! To keep Liri alive.

Name: Liri

Talent: Light

Personality: Kind, funny, friendly, caring, a little bit silly sometimes

Appearance: attached

How old is your fairy: 3 years

Other: Liri has gotten very quiet since the news. This is very strange for her, as she is usually pretty outgoing.
Attached Images
File Type: png Liri.png (59.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-01-2013, 11:04 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I will join if it is not too late to keep Jenny alive!

Name: Jenny Hollybell

Talent: Animal

Personality: Curious, funny, friendly, caring, silly, and brave

Appearance: Attached

How old is your fairy: 3 years

Other: Jenny has become unusually nervous and curious about the situation, she wants to know EVERYTHING, but can't since she finds herself crying with her animal friends more then being with her fairy friends

Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 7.01.41 PM.png
Old 09-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Name: Rachel Rosepetal

Talent: Garden

Personality: Um... mine?

Appearance: Attatchy

Fairy or sparrowman: Fairy... o_o

How old is your fairy: Four years

Other: :t inkerbell:
Attached Images
File Type: png Rayrp.PNG (210.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 02:21 AM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Name: Faye Dayjewel

Personality: Easily excited, loves music, very bright and cheerful, with a small passion in singing as well as dancing.

Appearance: Tan skin, dark wavy brown hair that falls to her waist, brown eyes, and a bit smaller than most fairies. (Will post attachment later.)

Fairy or sparrowman:

How old is your fairy: Four Years

Other: She always wears a necklace of purple-colored pearls; She didn't seen to be her normal self when the Hollow was ending. She kept the door to her home in a tree stump closed more often and didn't come out much, except for her daily jobs, and to get food.

Last edited by Mia_Sparkle_Fairy; 09-02-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Ok, I will join! I probably won't be able to post often, though, and if I become too busy with school I may have to drop. (I really hope I won't have to do that!)

Name: Amethyst Moonshimmer
Personality: Sweet, easygoing, quiet (but not shy)
Appearance: Attachment
Fairy or sparrowman: fairy
How old is your fairy: Two years
Other: Amethyst is usually sweet and kind, but since Pixie Hollow has ended, she has become short-tempered and a little sarcastic.
Attached Images
File Type: png Amethyst picture.PNG (181.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 05:02 AM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Alright, Misty! Lets begin posting everyone!)
Old 09-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Amethyst Moonshimmer

As I fly to the Fairy Tale Theater, I try to keep my head down, not wanting to see the tragedy around me. Everything has become dull and wilted and there is practically no color in sight. It’s hard to believe that just a few short months ago, Pixie Hollow was perfectly fine. I bite my lip, trying not to cry. Everything has changed for the worse now. Pixie Hollow, all plant life, the home tree, and even me. I use to be a sweet and happy fairy who always searched for the good in a bad situation. Now, I find the bad in every situation and have become bitter. I know I shouldn't be that way...but I don't feel like trying to change.
When I look up again, I can see the theater in the distance. Fairy Mary is beckoning a fairy to come inside the theater. I watch as they head inside before following them.