PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Have you ever dyed your hair a different colour?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Have you ever dyed your hair
Yes, and I love it! 14 33.33%
Yes, but never again! 4 9.52%
No, but I want to! 10 23.81%
Nope, and I never intend to do otherwise! 14 33.33%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2015, 11:31 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Just a few days ago, I had my hair bleached and then dyed a chestnut brown. I got mahogany red streaks and blonde highlights, and I'm loving the way it all looks together. I also got it cut to just above my shoulders.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 07-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
I have never dyed my hair and don't intend to. I'm a simple person and dyeing just seems like too much work for me lol. I also don't think many colors would match my features, even though I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. But that's just me.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Minister of Music
View Jack I's Photo Album
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 92

My Mood: Musical
Jack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the Queen
Once upon a time when I was back in school (which in reality, wasn't that long ago), I may have cut my hair real short and got blond highlights put in it. I thought it looked cool, everyone else seemed to disagree. Kept my hair short but didn't get the highlight again.

I also "dyed" it with temporary spray dye once. We were having spirit week in school and it was class color day. Our class decided we wanted to have black be our class color. I died my hair black. I do not look good with black hair and when I tried to wash it out it. was. everywhere.