PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Chinese Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Is a Pixie
View Sugarlilywdw's Photo Album
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
My Mood: Cheerful
Sugarlilywdw has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Heart Chinese Pixie Hollow

Hello Everyone! I haven't been in the forum for 5 years. But I am still in Pixie Hollow withdrawals. For several weeks now, I've been searching the net for any info about PH reopening. I see minimal information about FairiesABC and am reading through the threads in here. What I'm wondering is if anyone has tried to play the Chinese Pixie Hollow. I've been playing for a couple of days now. It is anime and not as intricate as the Disney site. But there are games, quests, ingredients, stores, sewing, houses, gardens. It is so like PH, that IT IS helping with some of my longing for PH. The big problem, of course, is that it is in Chinese and so not easy to figure out. I was wondering if anyone in hear knows Chinese. Or if we worked together, maybe we could figure stuff out. I MISS PH SOOOOO MUCH!

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 02-09-2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: non-english site
Old 02-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yes I have tried that website if it's the one I think you are referring to? It was beautiful but too difficult for me to understand since I don't speak or read Chinese. This would be great motivation though, to learn Chinese if someone were taking a class!

Riverbow
Old 02-09-2015, 09:27 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Two words- Google translate.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
I tried Google translate. I have even put my son on it, he is computer savvy. He has figured out the the guide can be translated, but the in game words cannot. Which the biggest problem to figure out is the quests. Most of the game is exactly as PH was and can be figured out. I'm gonna keep trying and hopefully when Fairyabc opens we'll all be thrilled with it.
Old 02-13-2015, 02:27 AM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
I've been playing this game all week. It really is our Pixie Hollow in Chinese or Tiawanise. I'm not sure base on the .com.tw. Anyway, I'm loving it cuz I can at least gather, play mini games, fly around, buy clothes and furniture and decorate my house. I do wish I could translate cuz I'd like to do the quests which I know are there but don't know what they say. Little by little, I AM figuring things out. It'd be great if someone could put together something like Disney Online Worlds for this game so we could help each other out. I just have no idea how to do something like that.

Right now, I've been taking a screen shot of each "Meadow" and noting what I can figure out is in that meadow so I have a reference. As this game has 19 meadows including the Pixie Dust tree (which has a ballroom). There is tailoring, baking and tinkering. First Flight and other mini games which we didn't have. There are also plenty of ways to get diamonds for free everyday.

It really is cute. The pets are darling. It looks like their membership is called VIP and some of the fairies I'm seeing are so beautiful and elaborate with gorgeous wings.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:47 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, sounds so tempting! I'm scared to try it out, though, after hearing that another Chinese version of a game I used to play (Free Realms) had some kind of virus attached to it.

Are you sure it's safe to play?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
Confused

I'm not gonna say 100%, but I've been playing for a week and my computer has not problems. There is a video on YouTube that shows you how to create you own fairy. I'm not sure if there's a way in the forums here that I could post what I've found and where. I'd love to get a thread going to help each other out, but I don't know how. What I did right now is snipped a copy of each "meadow" icon from the main map. I put them in a word document that I make a note next to as I figure out what is in that "meadow".

I'd be happy to share it and have people add to it. Who knows, maybe someone knows how to read Chinese and they could help us with the shop owner fairy's names, the quests and all the stuff noted as VIP.

Anyway, it's as good a wish as hoping OUR PH would come back I guess.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:39 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I tried this game before, when I discovered it on a YouTube video. I couldn't understand it but I somehow managed to make an account and fly around.
My jaw dropped after I saw how similar to Pixie Hollow it is. Tailoring? Pixie Dust tree? Ballroom? The creators of this game might have come to know about Pixie Hollow and take the ideas from it, and use the same software.

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 02-15-2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: non-english
Old 02-22-2015, 02:03 AM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
I've been playing now for 2 weeks. There are plenty of YouTube videos. It is so similar to PH, that you can figure some stuff out. I like their personal garden better. I still have alot to learn and I think quests would be impossible without knowing Chinese. I'm kind of looking at it like if I was a little girl and just entered our PH, it would be overwhelming and you can only learn a little at a time.

I'm loving it!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:17 PM
Senior Fairy
View lotuscup's Photo Album
lotuscup's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 103

My Mood: Artistic
lotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
can anyone post screenshots please i would love to see this game.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
Lotuscup: If you go to YouTube and type Chinese Pixie Hollow, there are videos posted. I'm sorry I don't know how to post screen shots. The videos are "tutorial" on how to do stuff in the game. But not everything and I still am trying to figure stuff out.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:39 AM
Is a Pixie
Sugarlilywdw's Fairy
Heart

I've been playing now for 2 months and enjoying having a fairy to fly around again. This game is huge and I'm sure I will never be able to play everything there is to play, but I can figure alot out by trial and elimination. Other stuff, there are tutorials on YouTube and they help. I'd really recommend this game to those of you missing and wishing for PH to come back.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:52 AM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sugarlilywde,

I would love to go to the site and see if I could make a fairy. I still have Pixie Hollow With drawls also. I keep thinking Disney will come to their senses and put Pixie Hollow back online, lol.

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 03-23-2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: asking for non-english site link
Old 02-22-2016, 06:50 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
-blows dust off thread- Chinese Pixie Hollow you say?

Actually, yes, I've made an account, but didn't try too hard in figuring out how to play it. I didn't think it was going to be anything like our Pixie Hollow, and the anime part only added to that, so I flew around once or twice and forgot about it.

But there's a Pixie Dust Tree? Ballroom? Tailoring, baking, tinkering? I think I might just create another account and check it out again. Does anyone else still play it?