PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old A Serious Flaw in the Wilderness

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I have been taking my second account with my main into the Bubbly Bog to get their helper badges. Since it is difficult to juggle two screens at once now I tend to have one account with zero pixiedust and just concentrate on one screen.

The one who doesn't do anything gets no ingredients popping up above their head nor do they earn any talent points BUT they do get those lovely truffles and feathers at the end and if they are the first to get the feathers... well, less feathers for the one who did do the work (thanks NC for that particular bug). Worth thinking about, especially as Twilight says... the Bog is the easiest one to do alone

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:31 PM
BK
View Emeraldrocks's Photo Album
Emeraldrocks's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Quiet
Emeraldrocks is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent
Well I know that this is very annoying to you all.
But to me it's alright if this happen to my friends.
For others I just need to exept the fact that they are lazy.
I just go out of the wilderness if this happen since if you don't finish all of the challenge.
Then no extra ingredients!
Have fun in the wilderness ladies!
--------------------
Old 06-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I have been doing the Bog alone, just to get the ingredients.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yeah, I think I need to just go into the wilderness alone. I don't like it when others run out of pixie dust and don't refill and I have to do it by myself!
Old 07-23-2011, 10:12 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Oh.

Thanks for brining this to our attention, I had some same problem like that, when I was a member. Many come and just wait, but some run out of cookies. But, many of them don't get talent points.