PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Pixie Hollow Forums Arcade

Pixie Hollow Forums Arcade Talk about the PHF's arcade.

Old PHF Arcade Etiquette

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 AM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Exclamation PHF Arcade Etiquette

First of all, the PHF arcade is open to all members of the forums. Just because someone doesn't post often, doesn't mean they can't play. We have many members of the forums that just love to come read all the posts then they spend some time playing in the arcade to pass the time or just for fun. Getting mad at someone of this nature isn't acceptable behavior here. Keep it to yourself, leave the arcade, or you will be hearing from a mod!

Now we just had the arcade scores reset and everyone is off trying to get high scores. This is all in good fun and fair competition. Some of you may be better at certain games than others, but otherwise, this is a fair and open competition for everyone of the forums to participate in. If you are getting upset just because someone "stole" your highscore(s) then you are taking this far too seriously and should take a break from the arcade.

Flaming/Trolling other users, whether in post or arcade comments, isn't allowed. You will be punished if one of the mods sees these types of comments or posts. IF they find an arcade comment that is inappropriate, your comment, the associated score, and perhaps you, will be removed from the arcade. You will be banned from the arcade if we find that you are cursing in comments. If you leave too many flaming or trollish comments in the arcade, the same will happen.

As for the awards, these are given out every quarter when we reset all the arcade scores. There will be plenty of time for everyone to have a chance at obtaining one of these arcade awards. There's no rush as long as you plan on staying around as a member of the forums. Only the top 3 high scoring users will receive an award each quarter. Take your time and get really good at many of the games and you may just get one of the awards. Since the same person can receive multiple awards for the different quarters, competition can be rather tough. Just practice and keep trying. No need to get upset over something so small.

If you see any inappropriate comments left in the arcade, please PM a mod or admin ASAP. It's helpful if you include a link to the page containing the comment or include the user's name and which game. One of us will handle the situation soon.

Keep in mind, these are just games to have fun with.

For more information on our Policies please refer to this link: http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...nd_Disclaimers
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 AM
heyy:) hardly on.
View jenny lovely blossom's Photo Album
jenny lovely blossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Suspicious
jenny lovely blossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
yes i agree if you feel somebody is taking your scores you can just quit the arcade a little
like me im taking a break for a while since i got a few months until the prizes are given out
Old 04-14-2010, 07:28 AM
loves nice cars!
View Altmed's Photo Album
Altmed's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happyy
Altmed has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Excited Comment about scores & ? about "trolling"

Hi!

1st - What is "trolling"?
2nd - If you have a high score & someone gets a higher score, no one took anything from you... We should be happy for that person! If you are very competitive, then keep practicing until you get an even higher score!

We should ALL be bettering ourselves & be happy for others who have bettered their scores, or even the best score of any game!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
@Altmed
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.The word troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."
Old 04-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Thank you Batleth for give this information. I hope this will help everyone warn and follow the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altmed View Post
1st - What is "trolling"?
Trolling is trying to make someone or a group of people angry by forcing them to respond to you.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~