View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 03:22 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It seems a lot of fairies miss Pixie Hollow because of all the friends they made on the game. Well, I was the oddball-lone fairy. I got lots of friend requests and only accepted them to be nice, but I never really talked to them or hung out.

The few things I said to others were:
"I'd fly backwards if I could" and "I don't talk much". See how horrible my social skills were?

When it came to picking a server, I only chose the least crowded ones - unless a Minister or Famous Fairy was visiting.

So, to answer your question, as a Member I would spend my time earning badges and doing any quests available; leveling up so I could make certain clothes and house items.
As a non-member, I had fun gathering ingredients so when I was a member again; flying around and pretending I was actually in the Hollow; redecorating my house and garden; playing around with different clothes combinations; oh, and playing games like Snowy Lullaby and Seed Sorter. I also loved to bake, it didn't matter if I could keep the sweets or not - that's actually the one thing I missed the most: baking. I know it's silly, Dulcie's Kitchen wasn't the greatest game in the world, but I still loved it.