View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 01:53 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Excited Fashion cons in Pixie Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
You know how famous fairies and Pixie Pals like to have fashion contests? Well, did you ever win won? How often? You can talk about how you won, like who the host was and what the theme and event was.
I won a few, but they were with regular fairies, not famous fairies. For a long time I was a free fairy. Then I got clickables but I still was a free fairy. I started winning sometimes because I had an unusual item from clickables. When I started to play as a member fairy I won some that way too. But since my fashion sense is only so-so, most of my wins came when the theme was "goofiest" outfit. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I've never been in a Famous Fairy fashion contest before. What are they like?
[I was not thinking of famous fairies when I wrote the following sentences. Sorry.] There were some different ways to play. Sometimes it was not competitive, sometimes it was competitive. Sometimes it went like this:

I'd be playing pixie hollow and I'd get a whisper: "Fashion con" which meant "Fly to me, a fashion contest is about to start."

Then a fairy would say a theme. The other fairies would dress up in something that they felt looked good and matched the theme. The theme could be anything. "Pink" meant "dress in something pink." Then the host would say who won that round. Then the winning fairy would announce a new theme. "Your arrival day outfit." Everyone would switch to their arrival day outfit ad the host would judge again. (That worked better when "Create a Fairy" let you choose more than white dandelion fluff.)

Maybe the next theme might be "your favorite animal" or "Halloween" or "Summer".

At the end the host would say who won how many. Sometimes there'd be a tie and you'd have to have a fashion showdown.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 06-18-2015 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Oops! Not famous!