View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 09:07 PM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Just came to say that this tutorial is now officially complete!

Finally, after many weeks, I forced myself to finish this because it has been taking way too long. Shame on you, Onion, shame on you...
I'm just happy to know that I may now catch-up on my other orders. *phew* Thank you for being so patient with me!

Psst! Sophie! You can take your pony now; it's at the end of the first post! *leaves a huge tray of Sophie's favorite cookies and runs away*

Oh! Forget something! *leaves note and disappears faster than a fairy ninja* (Note reads: Will start working on siggie soon.)
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Thank you so much!! Amazing! So beautiful!!
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! !!

I must make you a avatar! Emily is sooo pretty!!!

Thank you, again!!!

- Sophie

EDIT:
Capture.PNG

Hope you like it - it's a thank you gift.

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!

Last edited by Sophie Silkpetal; 03-23-2012 at 09:29 PM.