View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The gloves being attached to the shirt makes me feel like the Never Council is really trying to discourage mixing and matching to make Queen's Boutique dresses your own. You can't dye them, you have to buy them all as a whole...why do they care what we do with virtual items after handing over six real dollars to "own" them. (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the boutique.)

And an unrelated question, where do you fairies wear your boutique dresses? I see many just flying around in them, but it seems a little odd to me. I think there should be a special occasion of some sort where gowns make sense. Maybe an actual ball in the ballroom!