View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 05:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Okay. I kind of forgot a bit of information about my characters from DtB (specifically,my OC's personality and backstory and last names) soooo, I might make up up new stuff (Galadriel is a new character). I also changed a few things. Liri, are you okay with my characters? I'll change them if I need to.
Oh, and sorry for any typos. I am typing a lot of this on my phone.

Name: Tori Elle Gaven
Gifted, Clann, Dai Li Agent: Gifted
Strong ability: Shape-shifting
Minor ability: Invisiblity
Personality: I forgot most of what [DtB Tauriel's] her personality was so I will kind of guess: Cold, rude, sarcastic, pessimistic
Appearance: Now has red/orange/light orange hair: Has a scar across her left eye: Dark blue eyes: Picture is attached
Other: Her parents died when she was 7. From there, she swore revenge on the person who ended her parents. She also became a thief, stealing food and other things as well. When something looked valuable, or when she was desperate, she would sell an item that she's stolen. She got the scar on her eye one day while she was being chased by authorities. She managed to escape them, but she twisted her ankle and got several cuts and bruises along the way. All her injuries healed, except for the scar across her, which many people ask her about, which annoys her. She is a really good fighter and is really good at archery. She's not the greatest at hand-to-hand combat, but she knows a little about it.

Name: Ezra Ridenger (R-eye-den-jer: nick-name: Ez)
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Clann
Strong Ability (if Gifted): None
Minor Ability (if Gifted): None
Personality: Geeky, optimistic, caring, brave (at times)
Appearance: Picture is attached
Other: Was accepted int the Clann one day when he helped them rescue a Gifted. From there on he was trained by Natalia Frey and another Clann agent. He is young and looked down upon by some people at the Clann, but he always manages to change their mind. He is skilled with a sword but not so great at hand-to-hand combat. Is a major geek.

Name: Galadriel Dolemay (Nick-name: Galy (very seldom used, unless you want to get hurt; Agent Darklighter <used more often than her real name)
Age (8-25): 20
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Dai Li Agent
Strong Ability (if Gifted): None
Minor Ability (if Gifted): None
Personality: Ruthless, rude, uncaring, arrogant, bossy, merciless,
Appearance: Picture is attached
Other: Ran away from home at the age of 7. Lived on the streets for most of her life and got into many fights. One day, she got into a fight with a Gifted (she didn't know that) and defeated him. Several Dai Li Agents saw this (they were there to get rid of the Gifted) and took and Galadriel. She quickly excelled in her training and soon became a high ranking Dai Li Agent and became close friends with Lyren Walker, so when she found out that Ren was a Gifted, Galadriel was furious and immediately set out to destroy her. Galadriel is admired by many Dai Li Agents, but is feared by everyone. She cares more about herself than her fellow Dai Li Agents, with the exception of Lyren Walker (before she found out she was a Gifted). Galadriel is a skilled fighter and can use a bow and arrow and a sword and is very skilled on hand-to-hand combat.

I will post soon.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-20-2017 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Typo fixing (three years late)