View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:30 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
While week #1 was sign up week (although you can still sign up and earn this neat badge through out the summer just like every year) week #2 is Great Fairy Rescue week.

Okay, here are the seasons each of the Tinkerbell movies remind me of:
First movie-Spring, but it can relate to any season
Lost treasure-Fall
Secret of the Wings-Mainly fall or winter but it can relate to any time
Pirate fairy-all year
Legend of the Neverbeast-all year

Great Fairy Rescue connects to summer, which is why I'm dedicating my week to it. I really like this movie and how the theme is about belief. I'm planning on celebrating by watching the movie, playing the DS game and building a fairy house. I'll tell you how I built mine once I finished.

If you decide to build one, I have a special badge for doing so.

Another Great Fairy Rescue activity you can do is making your own field journal filled with facts you found out about fairies. I remember making my own journal years ago using field guide printables from the Disney Fairies website. If you still know how to access them, please post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Camp fairy houses.jpg (36.3 KB, 14 views)