View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 10:35 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry my idea is causing so much trouble. This was not my intention, I guess I didn't take the time crunch we were on into consideration.
Not trying to make excuses for myself, but I just thought it would've been kind of lame if our descendants just saw that the odds were hopeless, then decided to portal away, just like that. That would have made things a whole lot simpler, though, which I just hadn't thought to consider...
So in trying to make a cool plot twist, I made a serious mess instead. And I apologize, profusely, for that.

Nevertheless, since I got us into this mess, I would like to suggest a solution/idea. Not trying to offend you, Hazy and Popcorn, your ideas are really good! I just want to put something else out there to consider.

The bracelets themselves are anti-magic, right? So they block magical power, prevents us from casting magical spells. Maybe, just maybe, they could be capable of cancelling out magical spells as well! Building on Popcorn's idea, a descendant could portal back to the castle to get the bracelets. And then, how about, as well as finding the bracelets our parent characters left behind, whoever goes to find them also finds where the villains are keeping their stash of anti-magic bracelets? That person could bring back enough bracelets for everyone, including the kids (now at this point if you're thinking I'm crazy, bear with me and I'll explain! All shall be revealed!).
Anyway, afterwards, each of the descendants, parents and kids, puts on a bracelet, and gather (in a circle, not a hug ) around the hat-portal, hoping the anti-magic qualities of it would break the containment spell and allow the portal to work again. However, at first it seems like it wouldn't, and all seems hopeless because now they're all without their powers. Just when the villains think they've won, we start having our little friends/family moment of love and loyalty . You know, little confessions of how much we've changed and how we came to care for one another.
And somehow, the power of our love and friendship transforms the bracelets. Instead of being anti-magic cuffs created by evil villains, they become protection charms and wards, of a sort, that can break through evil magic. And the magic of the transformed bracelets breaks the containment spell cast by the villains, and we all go home happy and sing Kumbaya!
Since the bracelets transformed, we can make them turn really pretty, just like with our clothes at the end of OUAT, and make them be suited to each individual character. See? I told you all shall be revealed!

Anyway, what do you guys think? We definitely don't have to do this if you guys don't want to, if you all think it's not the greatest idea, it's perfectly all right. I just really, really wanted to suggest a solution since it was my fault we're in this in the first place.
Told you I had a master plan all along!