View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
About more than 9 months Pixie Hollow had been closed...

And it seems there are no news from Disney about the closing game. Sadly, even I heard most emails response always says this word "never, forever, retired, over" and most people say that's the most sadness words. Well, I was wondering and laughing myself, through why some people still have wishes for the back of Pixie Hollow. Well, I'm not laughing at you, of course.

Okay, here's the point for my new post, we already try lots of things to re-open Pixie Hollow. We already open lots of petitions, emailed them, and even send them power point (just like tinker406TWO had did). But every response, yet the response is always the same as what I had said before above, yes the sadness words. You know, I'm very disappointed about that (I know you too). So, instead of wasting our time to asking them multiple email questions, let's move on. There are lots of game that are more exciting (in my opinion) than Pixie Hollow. For example, I enjoy a lot playing Pirate101, it was such a fun game, I had a great experience there. Also, if you like magics, just try Wizard101, instead of disturbing Disney's Staff.

Also, we don't know what's the future holds. So, stay calm and move on. Don't disturb them, as they know as a very busy people. I'm not rushing you to follow my suggestions, but if you'd like to follow this suggestions, it's better. Also, as I never forget to say, thanks for reading.

~Alyce