View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:42 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
"Bump" means posting on a thread so it's back up to the top of "Daily Posts". It's done so people don't forget about the thread.

I'm ready to start whenever you are.

Welcome Lemony!
Ah, I see. Well, I'm bumpin again!

Let's try to wait for Lemony, then we can start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
I'm going to tentatively put in my character form. Details may be edited later, but I'm still willing to start with everyone else!
Spoiler for Character Form:
Name: Casey
Nickname (if any):
Height: 5' 2" (can she come join the short person club, Charity and Julia? )
Personality:
Appearance (can attach images):

Click the image to view the full version
My computer has a weird resolution size and zoom feature, and therefore makes tiny images suddenly look huge when print-screened into paint....

Side (for/against going over the wall/with the king): While largely on the fence (ha) about going over the wall, circumstances force them over
Backstory (optional):
Other:
Cool OC, Popcorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaSnowflake9 View Post
I've been meaning to post, but I was busy with school and other stuff. I've been thinking about the overall plot and wanted to get an idea of where we want to go with this story and maybe develop the reason why the Wall is there a little more, since it's such an important element for our story. Is it to keep our characters in? Is it to keep something out? Is there another purpose for it? There's a lot of directions we can go.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited to see how our story goes and how our characters get along since their personalities are all so different.
It's okay, Julia.

I haven't actually thought about the reason for the Wall to be there. I'm open to any suggestions. I'm thinking it's to keep our characters in, but there's also another reason for it. I don't know what that would be, though.