View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
If you haven't downloaded it yet... I highly recommend it, but that's just me.

First, there are tons of people playing that game. There's more people on in the afternoon, but there's still a couple full servers at night and early morning, too. Most of the players are friendly, so you'll have plenty of people to talk to.

There are also a ton of activities for you to do. Tasks (There are very few 'seasonal' Tasks, so you can take your time completing them); Fishing; Trolley Games (Mini-games); Cogs/Buildings are always around for you to defeat; and there's also a few 'leaderboards' on each server for the players who have defeated the most buildings.

I'm not exactly good with computers, but I've played it for... 1-2 years, and I've had few problems with it. There are a few glitches, but if you take a moment to report them to the staff, they can be solved pretty fast.

Also, if you run into a few rude toons, don't let that discourage you. You can put them on Ignore, or Report them if it's bad, or simply switch servers. Most players are friendly, so don't let the bad ones give you a bad experience with the game.

After downloading and playing the game, if you decide you don't like it, you can always uninstall it. It's completely free (They can't charge money for you to play) so you don't have anything to lose.