View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Chapter 4
"Follow me, now!" said Sarah, going into the portal.
Rose, Petunia and Hanna hopped onto the table and jumped into the portal on the ceiling. Now, everyone was standing in a field wearing classic style dresses. There was now a bow in Petunia's hair, Sarah and Hanna had headbands, and Rose had a flower. Sarah looked around and sighed. Rose began to frown.
"Oh, nothing." said Sarah.
"It's that the king and queen would notice, right?" guessed Hanna. Sarah sighed and nodded. Petunia and Rose were now both frowning.
"Now they can't." says Petunia pulling out a wand and casting a spell. All 3 other girls began to smile.
"So, what happened?" asked Rose as they began to walk toward the mountains.
"We went back in time." said Petunia before Sarah could say anything.
"You mean this is still Magicland?" asked Hanna.
"No, but we're changing what will happen in the future. We have to make sure that if anybody enters Magicland, they won't get stuck." said Sarah, coming up with a plan.
"Good plan, Sarah. My wand is the most powerful." said Petunia.
"Now, we have to find a hole." said Hanna. Sarah nods.
They walk for about 30 minutes, and then Rose spots a hole. Sarah views it closely, noticing a flower beginning to sprout, and then nods.
"This is the one." she says.
"I really hope this works!" says Rose.
Petunia runs to the hole, getting out her wand. She says a spell that none of them know, including Sarah. A white glow comes from the hole, and then the other 3 are drawn into the hole. They do whatever they can to stop the force, but it pulls them in. The white glow has turned pink by the time they reached the hole and the flower began to blossom. Rose picked it.
"Rose! That's the queen's flower!" cried Sarah, as Hanna saw two people running their way. They must be the king and queen in the past. . .anyway,is Petunia still too late? Thought Hanna. Just as she saw the people in the distance and tried to tell them to turn away, Hanna, Rose, and Sarah fell in.
Sarah, Rose and Hanna woke up on a field, not too different than the one they were in just a couple minutes ago.
"Are we too late? Where's Petunia?" asked Hanna, noticing Rose was gone.
"I don't know. I'm going to call for Rose and Petunia." said Sarah.
The two of them were speechless for a few minutes, but Sarah finally called out for them.
"Rose, Petunia?!" Sarah called out, at the top of her lungs.
After waiting for a little while, there were still no awnsers. Even Hanna began to worry, now.
"Are we stuck in old Magicland?" asked Hanna.
"I'm unsure." said Sarah, in a worried tone.
After waiting 5 minutes, a voice they recognized as Rose's called out to them.
"Where is Petunia? I'm trying not to get stuck in the palace, and near there, a guy said that he would try to fix getting stuck here after I enter the palace." said an out-of-breath Rose, who had thrown a tiara off and was wearing a ball gown that was ripped up at the bottom. Hanna and Sarah thought as Rose caught her breath.
"This way!" said Hanna, pointing North.