View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Eight

I should’ve been much happier then I am when I was flying back to Pixie Hollow with Silvermist and Snowflake. Instead, I’m extremely nervous of confronting Alexa.

Our carrier bird landed in Havendish Square. “Let’s go to the Ballroom!” Silvermist suggested.

“I’ll meet you there” Snowflake said. “I have to sign up for Sports Camp!”

I don’t know why Snowflake is signing up for Sports Camp if she’ll be going back to the mainland after the Summer Splash Party ends. Well, that’s not important at all.

When Sil and I got to the pool, I of course, noticed Alexa lifting a berry weight. She paused right when I looked at her, and she started flying towards me rather then ignoring me.

Instead of saying something upset or glaring at me, she smiled and enthusiastically said hi.

I was puzzled, “Aren’t you upset at me?” I asked.
Alexa shook her head. “I wasn’t really upset” she explained. “I was just confused; you usually send a reply immediately after you receive a letter, you’re even faster then me!”

It’s true; while I always reply immediately after receiving the letter, I sometimes have to wait for days to receive a reply from Alexa.

“I was falling behind on my work” I explained. “I didn’t have time to write any more letters”

Alexa seemed to forgive and forget as we spent some time swimming and doing some more training.

I'll post the next two chapters on the end of this month. A new storyline will start.