View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:11 AM
is back in the Hollow! =D
View Roseheart's Photo Album
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dreaming
Roseheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Wow, I just cannot get over how gorgeous these outfits are. I am just going bonkers over the Marigold dress -- I love ruffles. Thank you Amantha, for finding real pictures of the flowers for us to compare them to! Some of the outfits capture the image of the inspiration flower very, very well, whereas some of the others. . . eh, not so much.

Oh, I can't wait for these to be released in the Hollow, in two by twos! The only thing I wish was that they might come in more than one color, because some of the designs are to fly for. Hmm. I wonder if Never Council could come up with some kind of "elite boutique" tailoring nook, where you could tailor these kinds of outfits in any color dye you like? Maybe it could cost a lot ingredients, or be really challenging, or something you have to "unlock"? At any rate, it'd be cool. I think I'll write them about that.

Fly with you!
Roseheart