View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post
You know, I have NO idea! I find it pretty rude in my book. I will be talking to someone then they will be like: O_O...
It make me really mad and also a bit embarassed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Dazzleshimmer View Post
I know! I find it disrespectful, and I get a little upset too whenever someone says O_O to me.
Oh please don't be mad or upset over these faces. I use the top and bottom ones a lot in PHF chat Remember that the left and right images are the eyes and the middle is the mouth and if you don't understand what it means in the context then try making your face do it, it does help you to understand what they mean. Again, depending on the context they could be pulling that face at themselves, at you, or even at the situation they find themselves, so don't take it personal all the time (how many times have you rolled your eyes in real life but it was at your own silliness or the situation you were in and NOT at the person you were talking to about it all?)

O_O = big eyes, so they are surprised. Depending on the context it could mean *surprised/wow* why didn't I think of that clothing combo?? or *surprised* oh my gosh, you said WHAT to them? <-- a good example of this face.

-_- = closed eyes, this can mean a couple of things, it can mean "doh! how silly of me", "I am a little mad at myself, wish I had bought that outfit before it retired" "oh... you silly pixie". This is more of a slightly annoyed face or even embarrassed (depending on context) but not angry or mad.

O_o = since one eye is larger than the other it also means surprised but if you try it on your face you end up raising one eyebrow too.

The straight mouth denotes neither happy nor sad.

Um... what was the topic again? Right! I don't like the "new & improved" version of the Never Mines. There is too much clicking involved per challenge even when it is halved due to being over Level 24. I can manage to do it fine in the time limit but ugh! my poor little clicking finger hates it when I go there.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!