View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Sugarswirls View Post
Lila, where did you get so many of those tables and chairs? I thought
it was limited per one because you can't redo that quest. It looks
just like a tinker's backyard! (:
The multiple Card Chairs were from growing the Tinkering Seeds and getting the singing bonus...that's how I ended up with so many of them! I wanted the music box, so I kept growing until I got that one The tables must've been for sale, I think!

Lily, your home is JAW DROPPING! It's beautifully simple but I can't imagine how complex it was to set up.

(And thank you so much, Jezzi, I tried to Google BB Code Thumbnail but none of those codes worked, this is the second time I've had that problem Thank goodness for our stellar mod team! ^_^)