View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 06:22 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Shocked Trouble in the hollow?

So... I logged Faith into the hollow, signed her up for camp and then opened my leaf journal so that I could upgrade a item in my storage so that she could get her gift in the ballroom. (It's a diamond item but you need to have one spot open to get it.)

I was shocked to find that my journal was EMPTY. Completely loaded this is what it looked like:

Now... anyone who knows me knows my storage is ALWAYS full. So it was a HUGE shock to me. I heard one of my friends say that her ingredients were all gone as well. I figured it was a hiccup in the system and that I would refresh and it would fix itself.

Now I can't get into the hollow on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer OR Firefox.

Pixie Patience is NOT my strong suit.

Just wanted to let you all know in case anyone else is experiencing this same issue.

**Edit: Announcement up in game:
Quote:
Attention Pixie Hollow Players! We are currently experiencing unexpected issues which may cause interruptions during your gameplay. We are doing everything we can to quickly resolve the problem and apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your pixie patience!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 06-21-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Announcement in game