View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 02:50 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Adventurous
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I woke up, my eyelids fluttering fast to adjust to the sudden sunlight. I push the covers off me revealing my pajamas and stretched. Yawning, I slide off the bed. I guess I forgot to shut the curtains last night. Rubbing my eyes, I take a closer look out the window. The sun is just appearing over the horizon. I lean on the stone frame of the window and scan the forest below. What's that over there? On the far right of the forest I see a small girl running away from a man in a black war attire. What? The man's shoulder flashes in the sunlight in a pattern that I recognize belonging to the Dai Li. Oh no.
I throw open my wardrobe and quickly throw on some sturdy fighting clothes, complete with my sword. I run down the hall, skidding around corners till I reach the the east door.
I run through the woods super fast searching for the agent.
I bump into something moving as well and fall to the ground on my bum.
"Ugh!"
I look at the person standing above me. Looks like I found the agent I was looking for.

~~~~~~~

My sword is a few spaces away. I make a grab for it but he's faster and flips it with his foot to catch it. I scoot back. This is a terrible situation. I don't have many options. I don't even see Haven anymore, who I hope I recognized correctly, which I guess is a good thing. Unless there are other Dai Li agents in these woods…
I look up at the agent. He still hasn't moved, other than taking my sword. Looking at him from this angle he's very tall. He also has light brown hair and green eyes. His hair is messy too. He's actually quite hands- No. I can't think like that! He's the enemy. I put my battle face on.
I stand up, and look at him eye-level. He stares right back at me. I can't read his eyes.
"What do you want?" I ask him. "If you give me my sword, we can play this out fairly."

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 10-04-2014 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Added Segment