View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Unfortunately I thik we have all experienced this. Last time I had someone do it, They had no dust and before I even started to help the animal I asked her if she was going to eat. She ate ONE MEASLY acorn cookie and did one part of the three skills for that animal and did nothing the rest of the time. I thought maybe it would be like if they didn't help on the skill and got no points but Nooooo she got all the same rewards as me! Too unfair. I admit she did help on one skill on one animal, so she could get one spider silkor something but not all of them!