View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:46 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for sharing these! They're awesome, but I am having trouble saving them on my computer without the one I was downloading deleting the one I had before.

I have a few questions about the wallpapers, I saved a few on my computer and I wanted to set one of them back to the Silvermist one I first downloaded. But then I clicked it, it brought me to the latest one I uploaded, the Fawn background. I attached a image below.

I began to look for the Silvermist one I downloaded (By checking folders) and I couldn't find it, along with the rest of the backgrounds I downloaded. I assume I lost them. I then thought if I re-download the ones I ''lost'' again carefully in a new folder, it would work. But it didn't, and it wouldn't let me save it in the folder.

Any suggestions so that the latest wallpaper I upload won't delete the one I had before? Or to possibly find the ones I lost?