View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Shocked Pixie hollow doomsday

Oh no! I can't believe this is actually happening! Fairies are flying everywhere in panic! Pixie Hollow is getting messy! Our beautiful hollow is closing on September 19, 2013. Relax! It is not the end of the hollow! Before this happens, we must all take screen shots and do everything we can to keep memories! JUST DO IT. Have you always wished that you can actually have wings and fly in nature everyday? Did you always wish that we can have the warm nights and parties just like in the Hollow? Of course we can! We can rebuild the hollow in real life! You know, Pixie Hollow was just the beginning of what is going to be Pixie Hollow. I talked to the Never Council about what I feel and they said a response similar to the green banner you will see while logging in. It is up to us to make the non virtual Pixie Hollow! The forums can still be active of course! Keep thinking outside the box! Post your ideas! Post pictures! Make videos! For example, you want to make your fairy home. You can turn your room to look your home! Something like that. What do you think? PLEASE HELP KEEP THE HOLLOW ALIVE. Keep dreaming!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 08-21-2013 at 02:17 AM.