View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Is a Fairy
View toontown dawg's Photo Album
toontown dawg's Fairy
toontown dawg has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Pictures & Album Guide

Since this site was the first of Nick's to use the Pictures & Album feature. I have decided to make a guide on it.

What is Pictures & Album?
Well Pictures & Albums is a feature just like the gallery. Yet some things are different. Like your background on your profile is your background on your Pictures & Album page. And plenty of other things which should be explained later.

Where is it at?
To find it simply go to your UserCP and look on your control panel for
Pictures & Albums (Which is located under "Networking") and then click on it. It should bring you to your current album, or the option to make a new one (Click Here)

How do I use it?
Now if you click the option to make a new one, you should see this:

Public: Anyone can view
Private:Only Contacts and Moderators
Profile:Use for editing profile(Background images)

Rules for uploading:
"Maximum File Size per Picture 97.7 KBMaximum Picture Dimensions600 by 600 Pixels Pictures will be automatically resized to fit within these constraints if possible. However, you may receive better results by doing it manually."

PS: .gif images MUST be within the limits of pixels or will not be animated.

How do I use it for my profile?
Go to Customize Profile and go to where it says "B
ackground Image"

then add the URL (not BB Code) and paste it there.Or you can just click the "insert image" icon() and it will bring up pictures in your album. From there just click on the picture you would like and now it is the chosen image. Now the background for that part of your profile is now that image!

Can I edit my albums/pictures afterwords?
Yes you can! For editing your album go Here
You can edit the title, description, and album type.

And for editing your pictures go Here

You can edit the caption, delete the picture, and give it the option to be album cover.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________

Thanks for reading!

( If there's anything that should be added, please tell me and I will get to adding it ASAP)

Have a Nice Day!

Last edited by toontown dawg; 06-09-2008 at 05:51 PM.