View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 06:33 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Party Time!

Well, after over two years of working, resting, then working again on this project, I can now officially say that this section of the Wiki is ticked off! Hooray!! *the party starts with a loud POP and confetti flies everywhere*

If you're curious to know what the project was all about, it included bringing the Create a Fairy section of the Wiki up to our usual standards. When we first started this project, it was a bit of a mess; item names were incorrectly formatted, many pages were waiting to be created, and lots and LOTS of images were missing. As we could not go back in time to the 2008-2009 Pixie Hollow era, we had to make do with what we had access to at the time - the pre-Beta International Create a Fairy sites were useful, as well as re-dyeing the items we had in our wardrobes to match what used to be given to new Arrivals. Everyone worked vigorously and we managed to get a lot of things done, when suddenly the closing of Pixie Hollow was announced, and with that came more opportunities to gather the necessary images, but also sad moments while expecting out beloved game to vanish.

But even after all of that hard work, we still had many pages with missing images. However, fortunately I had a few tricks up my sleeves and "tailored" all the remaining wardrobe items that seemed to be lost forever. Finally, the last few images were gathered just this month and everything should now be in tip-top shape. This means that all the pages in this section are 100% complete, and if you see anything missing, let me know and I'll fix it!
All-in-all, there have been at least 3,000 images to create and upload, and at least two or three times that amount of edits involved.

I would like to thank again everyone who helped out with this project:

Jezzi
Mommy 2 Jules
Sapphire Sweetfeather
Sweet Tooth Moments
Violet Littlespeck
Bayberry Bubbleweather
Bellflower Mistyvale
Rill Wildspirit
Flora
popcorn1234

Please give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back, and if I accidentally missed someone out, make sure to raise your hand and tell me!

*goes to get a nice, cold smoothie to CHILL and relax after completing so much work*

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki