View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 10:26 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Once we rescue all the Gifted, we will try to overthrow the king and queen, and create a new world. A better world, where everyone is included, whether they have gifts or not.

For the king, I like Adonis or Aloysius. For queen I like Iolanthe the best.

PHF, I think you should make Andres sixteen or seventeen and the least. There is no way an eleven year old would have been able to sneak out of Clann and follow Talia and the rest. Candace is very observant, and there are too many Clann members out and about for him to have snuck past them all. Plus, I don't think it is very believable that his parents would have let him leave in the first place to join Clann with him being so young. It makes a lot more sense for him to be Ali's older brother, rather than younger. Andres sneaking out is a neat idea, and he still could, but I would prefer if he was a little older. He can still be a little rebellious and headstrong though. Maybe he is sixteen, and hadn't finished his training, but when he found out that they were taking Hanna with them to rescue his sister, he snuck out and followed them.