View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 12:25 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Here are some Pixie Pal pics (I consider them famous fairies).

Spoiler for Memories:

Snowflake met Perry and May at the Fairy Tale Theater during Silly Days and we were eating silly sweets. May was one of the Sweet Treat cupcakes and I'm eating her upside down!

This was taken during Animal Mothers Day. I don't really have Silver fly in during that event but because it was her Arrival Day, she met Lulu and Emery and we were celebrating.

This was also during Animal Mothers Day when the Pixie Pals gave Invisibility Silly Sweets and we were all eating them with our costumes pretending we are real animals.

This is another Animal Mothers Day pic where we were hanging out with Happy and Banjo (the two funniest Pixie Pals).

This is when Happy and Banjo were giving out the Invisibility Silly Sweets.

This is during the Garden Tea Party and my fairy Snowflake asked Heart to sign her leaf journal. And in that pic, Happy was a Mad Hatter.