View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 03:19 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hello, Sunshines!

This week celebrates the End of Summer Sparkler event

Now if only Fairyabc would put out the End of Summer Sparkler decorations...I plan to have a crystal-themed tea party this Sunday, and wear my crystal star necklaces and faux crystal heart necklaces Doing a 'grow your own crystal' craft would be nice, but I've never had much luck with those.

It took me some thinking to figure out what to celebrate on the Mainland and tie it in with Pixie Hollow. But! I got the best(?) idea! For my Crystal Tea I got out some Christmas lights and strung them up. So here is the badge:

Only one more Summer Celebrations event after this one and it's time for Autumn! So I'm also kinda-sorta celebrating the Changing of the Leaves, which would also come out at this time in Pixie Hollow (I think...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
I like most of all how you captured the hawk - those outstretched wings, clear blue sky and soft sun rays make the captured moment so peaceful. You totally deserve that badge!
Thank you! Although I don't know if I can take full credit, that particular picture was more of a fluke: the first one the camera took the photo after the hawk went behind a tree (D'oh!); the second one was blurry; and this last one was like a miracle, even I was surprised how good it came out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf
I'm planning on visiting a farm either this weekend or the next - there'll be lots of work to do with the new-born lambs so the owners will be showing me how it's all run. Should be interesting! Maybe once I survive the day, Fawn could award me a "participation" badge, hehe.
You should take pictures of the lambs and post a picture here! I'd love to see some baby lambs

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-13-2016 at 04:02 AM.