View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Epilogue

The concert was about to start, the entire Rainbow Society was sitting with Queen Clarion in her special seats. The Warm Colors invited the Cool Colors to sit with them, but they didn’t get the lunch and beauty treatment like the rest of their society did, but they didn’t mind!

“I apologize for the horrible team setup” Strawberry said. “If there is another scavenger hunt next year, we’ll make sure both of the teams are happy!”

Everyone applauded as Sweet Pea got on the stage with a microphone. “First up is Nora singing Fly to Your Heart” she announced. Nora got on the stage wearing the long sparkly dress she wore at the opening ceremony.

“Watch all the flowers,
Dance with the wind,
Listen to snowflake,
Whisper your name,
Feel all the wonder,
Lifting your dreams,
You can fly,”

Then, backup dancers, including Scarlet, entered the stage wearing the shorter version of the dress worn as the athletic uniform.

“Nora and Scarlet competed for seats, however, they’re performers” Jenny pointed out.
“Did you forget about the lunch and beauty treatment?” Rosa asked.
“Yes” Jenny said giggling. “But I like this prize better!”