View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Four

Then, Snowflake quickly flew in.

“Snowflake!” Silver exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”
“I would like to tell you why your house is frozen” Snow explained. “Jenny and I found out that the mermaids needed to move the ice that is on the palace in order to hide it so they chose a random home to freeze”

“Why isn’t it harmful to my wings?” Silver asked.
“It’s ice in a warm temperature!” Snowflake informed. “Lillypad Pond is one of the warmest spots in the Spring Valley”

“Well, at least the mysteries are solved” Silver said. “We just need to make the Ice Palace appear again”

It was the first day of winter. The winter fairies filled Havendish Square with snow. All of the warm fairies were wearing their warmest attire and playing in the snow. The winter fairies flew to the mainland to bring in the new season.

The Rainbow Society was sitting on the stairs near the Ballroom door.

“I can’t wait to see the Ice Palace!” Snowflake exclaimed.
“Didn’t you notice that the Ice Palace is gone?” Jenny asked. “There might not be an Ice Palace!”

“There will be an Ice Palace” Snowflake said. “It was just hidden for protection”
“I love your positive attitude Snowflake!” complemented Amber.
“Too positive” pointed Jenny. “She might be ignoring important danger”
“The palace will be revealed before the party starts!” Snowflake explained. “Just wait and see!”

“I already got my key” Zephyr said.

The five fairies decided to fly around Havendish for a while before it was time for the Ice Palace to open.

“Where’s Silver?” Strawberry wondered.
“She’s at Chilly Falls getting ready for the Ice Palace opening” Snowflake explained.
“What Ice Palace opening?” Jenny asked suspiciously.
“You’ll see” Snowflake said. Then, she looked at the pocket watch clock on the Pixie Postings board. “It’s time for the opening!” she exclaimed.

The Rainbow Society and the other fairies flew to the Ice Palace area in Chilly Falls. Sure enough, there was no Ice Palace.

“See?” Jenny whispered to Snowflake.
“Wait” Snowflake said pointing to Silver. She was in front of the Ice Palace area with something clutched in her hands; the stone.

Chapter Five

When the fairies arrived, Silver sprinkled a little bit of pixie dust on the stone.

“Here it goes” she thought to herself.
She pointed the stone to the area where the Ice Palace was supposed to be and there was what seemed to be an earthquake. Silver and some of the other fairies in the front row had to quickly back up.

The large Ice Palace slowly began to grow. When it was in its full size, all of the fairies quickly flew in.

Silver looked around the palace. She saw her fellow fairies exchange presents, admire the tree and try out the ice piano.

Silver recognized many of her friends. There were lots of warm fairies and a few winter fairies who aren’t talent masters, but one of them was missing; Misty!

Silver knew that Misty shouldn’t be a talent master yet being that she’s new and she remembered seeing her in Chilly Falls. Silver looked in the house she saw Misty in, it was empty.

While Silver flew toward Evergreen Overlook to look for Misty, Misty was seen flying toward the Frost Forest.

“Misty!” Silver shouted quietly. “Where are you going?”
“Home” Misty explained. “That building in Chilly Falls was just my little shelter from the storm”
“Why aren’t you at the party?” Silver asked.

Misty was silent. And then, she said, “I told you, I’m not into parties”
“Don’t worry!” Silver told her friend. “It’ll be a lot of fun! You can only stick with me and my friends if you want”

Misty thought for a while, and then she said, “I’ll go!”

“Flitterific!” Silver exclaimed as she gave Misty a giant hug.

“The palace is back!” Silver exclaimed as she and Misty flew to the party. “I can’t wait for you to meet my sisters!”

“I’m kind of exited now!” Misty exclaimed.

The final chapter will be posted tomorrow.