View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

“Race ya!” Ella said, running towards a tall pine tree in their huge back yard. Jacques, Ella’s twin brother, also ran to that tree. They both raced to get to the top, but Ella got to the top before Jacques did.
Ella grabbed the ball that had accidentally gotten up there when the twins were playing an interesting game of catch with it. They were trying to see how high they could throw it and keep it from ever hitting the ground.
“At least it didn’t hit the ground, Ella,” Jacques called from the middle branch. “And how do you climb so fast?”
“This isn’t a normal speed for climbing?” Ella joked.
They both climbed down and started throwing the ball as high as they could.
“That was really high!” Jacques said as he caught the ball. He threw it back to Ella. “Wanna do something else? I’m kind of getting tired of this.”
“Yeah, I agree,” Ella caught the ball. “Shall we go search in the attic some more?”
“Sure,” Jacques said excitedly. The twins had been going through the attic, looking at the cool stuff up there. They went inside, closing the door behind them, and put the ball away. Then they ran upstairs and climbed the ladder into the attic.
They started searching through boxes, putting aside the ones that they finished going through. Ella pulled a box closer to her and opened it.
“Jacques,” Ella almost shouted. “This one is full of fairy tale books!”
Jacques came over. He picked up a few books from the box.
“Winnie the Pooh… Peter Pan… Alice in Wonderland…” He began read the names of the books.” Cinderella… Pinocchio… Rapunzel … Sleeping Beauty… The Snow Queen… Beauty and the Beast… so many books!”
“Let’s read them!” Ella said.

Jacques:

Jacques and Ella had finished reading a bunch of fairy tales that they found in a large box a few days ago. They were now looking through the boxes in the attic again.
“Hey, Ella,” Jacques said, he was holding a book in his hand. “Check out this.”
Jacques gave Ella the book and waited as she looked inside it.
“This looks like a journal,” Ella said.
“Whose is it?” Jacques asked.
“I don’t know,” She gave him the journal.
Jacques looked through it. “I don’t see any name,” he said.
“Maybe we should read through it carefully. We might find out who wrote it.”