View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:36 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Silver's Story:

Narrated by Silver Iceriver-Troop Otter
A water fairy who is Snowflake’s older sister

Chapter One
The Return to Camp

The First Day of Summer

It’s the first day of summer. And that means Camp Pixie Dust! That’s one of my favorite events. There’s nothing I like better then going to the pool in the day and telling campfire stories at night. I signed up for the first time last year because my sister Snow made me want to go because she said it’s really fun and she was right!

I put on my Troop Otter uniform, signed up and then I flew to the tearoom for breakfast. Almost everyone I saw was wearing their troop uniform. The meadows were decorated with colorful banners. I chatted with a few members of my troop before I decided to explore the camp.

The pool had returned and there was a fire pit in the Fairy Tale Theater. Cooking fairies were making s’mores for dessert. I heard there was an ice rink in Snowcap Glade and a bunch of spirit stations throughout the Hollow.

I checked my clock. It’s 10:00. That’s only a half an hour until the introduction ceremony in Havendish. So I have time to show some troop spirit in Dewdrop Vale. There were a few more members of my troop there.
The meadow got quieter as it got later.

I gasped. The Introduction Ceremony! I’m missing it!

Marigold's Story:

Narrated by Marigold Prettyblossom-Troop Rabbit
A competitive animal fairy who is the younger sister of Silver and Snowflake

Chapter One
The Return to Camp

The First Day of Summer

“Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred!” I lifted blueberry weights while lying on my nest bed. It’s Camp Pixie Dust and I want to work HARD to win the competitions! Well, it’s time for a food break. Off to the Tearoom!

Fairies were wearing camp uniforms like me. I signed up for camp and entered the Tearoom. There were banners representing each troop. The animal fairies at my table were all prepared for the challenges! I am too. There are tons of prizes!

I flew to the Fairy Coliseum to sign up for the competitions. On the top of the list was the Fast Flying Race. That sounds fun! After signing up for a few more contests, I decided to show some spirit at the Rabbit Spirit Station.

I flew to Maple Tree Hill. There were orange streamers and orange banners with rabbits. I earned my spirit badge.

I checked my pocket watch clock. It’s 10:20. I need to hurry to Havendish so I won’t miss the introduction ceremony!

Copperwind's Story:

Narrated by Copperwind-Troop Turtle
A tinker fairy that is spending the summer in Pixie Hollow and the mainland

Chapter One
The New Camper

The First Day of Summer

“Hope I didn’t miss anything!” I was busy packing my bag for my trip to the mainland. I am on a mission to study clumsy life so I go to the mainland with the other fairies even though I’m not a Talent Master. Fairies stay in the mainland for the entire season during summer.

Before I leave, I decided to go to the Tearoom for breakfast. I was shocked when I saw the other fairies wearing uniforms and the meadows were decorated with banners. Each banner had an animal on it.

“What’s going on?” I asked another fairy named Amber. “It’s Camp Pixie Dust!” she said. “Each fairy joins a troop and there are all these flitterific activities! Sign up in Havendish Square!”

“I want to,” I said. “But I am going Fairy Camp on the mainland this summer.” “You can leave the mainland and Pixie Hollow at any time.” Amber explained. “Some Talent Masters are signing up.”

Amber told me that there’s an introduction ceremony in Havendish at 10:30. I guess my flight to the mainland will have to wait. I signed up, picked up my uniform and gathered with the other campers in Havendish.