View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 01:28 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serinity24 View Post
thank you pixie hollow for reinforcing the rules to make it safe for all of us pixie pal friends i appreciate all your hard work in getting this ready

Does this include just saing u are sick with a cold or something like that?
Yes, you can now discuss that you got the flu, a cold, broke a limb, etc. We would prefer if you didn't get into any graphic details of accidents, surgeries, or violent deaths. These can be disturbing to some users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillablossom12 View Post
So, when it says "Within a story, users may use SOME personal relationship terms as seen in the Disney animated movies", I don't really understand what it means by that. Is it saying that we can't go past anything personal-relationship wise that Disney didn't go past? (like, in the Disney movies sometimes characters will kiss- is that okay in stories now as long as it is not overused?)
If someone could clarify this for me that would be great, as I am a constant poster in Pixie Tales and want to make sure I follow the forum rules while writing.
As much as it is part of normal life, many Disney movies and TV shows include some form of relationships. You can now include these within your stories. A occasional kiss, hug, holding hands, a look across a crowded room, stating a relationship status, etc are all acceptable to post now. We do ask that you leave it at that and not start some racy storylines just based on relationships.

If you have any questions, please contact a story mod for advise.