View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Chapter Five

The next day at the same time, Misty and Silver met at the ice rink. “What were you going to tell me?” Silver asked.

Misty seemed less shy now. “Ever since I first arrived, I was interested in learning about the Winter Woods” she explained. “I learned about the Ice Palace where the Winter Wonderland Party will take place, but I have something to tell you about it”

It seemed like Misty didn’t want to talk. “Are you going to the Winter Wonderland Party?” Silver asked trying to keep the conversation going.

Misty hesitated. It seems like her shyness is coming back. “About the Ice Palace,” Misty continued. But before she could answer, a weather fairy came.

“You’re a warm fairy, right?” the weather fairy asked Silver. Silver nodded.

“Are you sleeping on the warm side tonight?” the weather fairy asked. Silver nodded once again. “There’ll just be a strong blizzard in the Winter Woods tonight” the fairy explained. “Make sure you don’t go outside there”

The weather fairy flew away. “Did you hear her?” Silver asked Misty. Silver was a little worried.

“I have to go outside tonight!” Misty exclaimed in an urgent sounding voice.

“Why?” Silver asked.
“I just…” Misty said trying to sound reasonable but she paused at the end of the phrase.
“But, the weather fairy said you can’t go outside!” Silver exclaimed.
“It’s just a blizzard!” Misty said. She sounded kind of angry now, and then she flew away.

Silver flew back to the Tearoom worried. Misty wouldn’t listen! It might be serious! But Misty won’t mention why she wanted to go outside and tries to ignore the mention of this being serious.

Silver worried for the rest of the day. But repeated to herself, “It’s just weather, it’s just weather,”

Silver was unable to sleep that night. She knew how the weather fairy seemed serious.

Silver awoken, grabbed her winter clothes and gemstone bag and left her house.

Silver remembered seeing Misty fly toward Chilly Falls recently. “Maybe that’s where she is” Silver thought.
Silver took the Winter Woods entrance in Treetop Bend which leads to Chilly Falls. The blizzard was stronger then Silver thought. She noticed Misty leaving what seemed to be her house.

The strong wind of the storm was blowing Misty away. She can barely fly. Silver was grateful for flying to the Winter Woods to save her.

“Misty!” Silver shouted. But Misty got distracted and the wind blew her toward the forest. She struggled to fly toward Silver.

“Misty!” Silver shouted again as she tried to fly toward Misty. It was very difficult. The freezing wind seemed to be fighting against her.

Then, the wind began to blow all in one direction. It pushed Silver toward Misty, but Misty seemed to be getting pulled toward the forest.

“Help!” Misty shouted.

Chapter Six

Silver flew as fast as she could toward Misty, but she seems to be uncatchable.

“How can I grab her now?” Silver thought. She looked at her gemstone bag. ”Of course!”

Silver tried to grab her citrine and fly toward Misty at the same time. When the two seemed to be close enough, Silver used her gem to summon a snowy owl.

The owl swooped Misty and Silver and took them to safety in Treetop Bend. But it looked like Misty was crying. Her wings seemed to be melting slightly from the warmer spring weather.

Silver used her Aquamarine to create a snow cloud that hung above Misty. The wings seemed to be getting straight again.

“Why did you want to go outside in the blizzard anyway?” Silver asked.

“It’s about the Ice Palace” Misty explained. “I can’t show you now because the blizzard’s way too strong. I don’t think I can fly home either.”

“You can stay at my house tonight” Silver offered. “I live closer to the Summer Glade so we need the Snowmaker instead of the simple snow cloud”

Silver took Misty to her home in Lillypad Pond. Luckily, the snow cloud ran just long enough for Silver to grab the Snowmaker and create an ice block with her aquamarine that will make the Snowmaker run just long enough.
Silver created a bed for Misty by grabbing some flower pillows and using her aquamarine to frost them.

The snow flurry hung above Misty as she slept. Silver woke Misty early in the morning before breakfast.

“The weather fairies said the storm should be over now” Silver explained. “I’ll take you home”

Silver created another snow cloud that would last Misty to the border in Treetop Bend.

“Meet me by the Ice Palace after breakfast” Misty said right before she entered the Winter Woods.

After breakfast, Silver had a difficult time at first knowing exactly where the Ice Palace was, but then it turned out there was no ice palace! It’s gone!

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 12-06-2014 at 04:14 PM.