View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:28 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So quiet...

Ande
The breeze was wonderful from up here. No walls to constrain the wind. Ande pressed her hands against the mossy stone parapet. She could see the endless wood beyond the wall as well. It was so beautiful. The only place now that still had such a vast collection of trees. But it was forbidden. Terrible things lay underneath the thick boughs of that forest.
Ande shuddered. There had even been times that she had heard the terrible, piercing wails coming from those woods. People said it was from a fire-breathing, two headed beast called the Mountain Lion.
If only the woods didn't contain such terrifying beasts. How she would have loved to explore it.
“Ande!” A muted voice called from below the tower's floor. “Where is that girl? Ian, is she up there?”
“I believe so, my lady,” the guard replied.
Ande grimaced, she had forgotten that she was supposed to be introduced today to a noble that she had met five years ago. And had also met five years before that, and five years before that. It was a tradition. Every five years.
“I am up here, Mother!” Ande called back, turning and climbing down the trap door that led back down to the inside.
“Ande!” Her mother, Countess Henrietta Castillo of the East Loch, cried. “A lady has no business climbing up and down ladders! Not to mention that our guests are going to be here any minute!”
“And I am already ready.” She hopped off the ladder and gave a twirl for her mother; showing off her new blue muslin dress, and the up-do that her light brown hair was in.
“Very nice. Now, we really must hurry.”
There was a clattering noise from outside, and Ande rushed over to the window (which wasn't really much of a window, just a slit for the archers, should they ever be attacked.) There they were. The nobles that she hardly ever saw. Sir Evan Mackey and Lady Winifred.
“They're here!” the Countess gasped, taking her daughter's hand and pulling her away.
Together they rushed, in a semi-dignified manner, down to the entrance of their chateau.