View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 02:28 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

*Thud*

"You can do better than that, Cor."

"Ugh. Shut it!"

*crack* *crack* *whoosh* *fwoomp*

"Grrgh!"

*crack* *whoosh* *crack* *whoosh*

"Aagh!"

*thudd*

"Ohh... my head."

"Heheh. That's what you get, after last time."
"Ugh... sometimes I hate you, big brother."
"Ah. And I love you, too." He said, extending his hand for me.

With a roll of my eyes, I reluctantly accept his help and grab it.

"Not too bad, today. Maybe next time we'll use real swords instead of training sticks." My brother, Josh, said
"And maybe we won't practice in a barn?" I sigh "I'm going to be pulling hay out of my hair for weeks."
"And I'll be a bit bruised for weeks. You know you're not supposed to kick with your full strength when training without protective gear, right?"
"Hey, you asked for it with all your teasing." I say with a smirk
"Heh, I was, wasn't I?"
"Yes, you were."
"Well, you started fighting better afterwards so, I guess I'll continue to do it."
"Oh, wonderful."
"Glad to hear it. Now, let's head inside. We still have to clean the rest of the house for mom."

Author's Note: Finally... it has begun. Sorry for it being so short, though.