View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Request #1: Chibi Fairy! (Hurry up, only available for 2 days)

Hi everyone, since I have a bit leisure time to do some requests, then I'm going to do it now. I'm going to take a request for 2 days for Chibi Fairy.

What I need?
  1. Your fairy picture
  2. What you're requesting for (there are 3 kinds of artwork I offer right now, lineart, full color, and coloring page).
  3. Do you want to include graphics such as profile pic and siggie (I don't offer Avatar anymore, sorry!)

How to Request?

Please help me to be more organized by filling the form below:
Fairy Picture: you can request between 1 to 5 fairy.
Type of Request:
Graphics: Yes/No answer only

Examples

These are the sample that I made for Onionleaf (aka Alexia)

Coloring Page & Lineart example
Click the image to view the full version

Full Color example

Important Information!
  1. Please take your request at the 'Requests Pick-Up' section in this thread
  2. I'm going to put watermarks in your request. If you don't want to, please PM me if you want my watermarks in your requests to be removed.
  3. If you want to comment the result of your requests, please feel free to do it in my Art Improvement Thread.

Waiting List